𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

december 24th 2021

––––

zoe felt so alone. she made mason go out with his family instead of being with her because she would of been guilty if he cancelled. she was in hospital as macie was 6 weeks early so they wanted to just keep a close eye on her just in case.

zoe called her mum and they just had a catch up before her mum had to go and take jake to his dad's house but now she felt a bit useless. she saw mason's instagram and that made her feel so much worse.

she knows it her fault for telling him to go but now she's alone with macie who just sleeps all day. she didn't know what to do with herself so she just cried until she couldn't no more.

––––

zoe heard the door open and she quickly wiped her eyes, she saw mason walk in. he instantly noticed her tear stained cheeks and instantly ran over to her.

"baby, why you crying? please don't cry my love, your going to make me cry." mason said as zoe just started to sob even louder.

he sat on the bed, next to her, and wrapped his arms around her. he already knows why she's crying due to her mum messaging him about it.

"sorry for ruining your christmas that your meant to spend with your family." zoe murmured into his chest but mason's heart broke after he heard that.

"but zoe, you are my family. i'm engaged to you and we have a cute baby girl together so don't say that please." mason said and zoe just stopped crying and looked at him.

"i'm so grateful to have you mase." zoe said as mason just kissed her forehead and stood up.

"i want macie cuddles, i've missed you so much baby!" mason cooed at macie whilst picking her up and zoe smiled to herself.

"your so soft mase, this is completely different to how you act on the pitch."