𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

february 14th 2022

––––

mason was currently in the kitchen making zoe a nice breakfast in bed. he was wearing just some shorts with no top on, just an apron. he started to panic when he saw smoke leaving the toaster so he quickly ran over and pulled out the burnt toast and sighed.

"she'll be good without toast." mason muttered to himself as he plated up the food and then walked upstairs.

when he walked in, he zoe sat up in bed with macie on her chest, as always she was watching one born every minute but mason is starting to love it.

"happy valentines day my girl." mason said as zoe sent him a soft smile.

"happy valentines day handsome." zoe whispered as mason played the tray next to her and took macie off her.

"mase, where's my toast?" zoe asked, realising that there's no toast.

she noticed how he immediately started to frown thinking he's disappointed her but he really hasn't.

"i burnt the last two slices." mason said looking down at macie's little face but zoe just started playing with his hair.

"i'm not mad, i was just curious, please don't be sad, you can't be sad on valentines day." zoe said as she ate some of the fruit.

mason just sends her a soft smile before a comfortable silence appeared between the couple as they sat watching one born every minute. after about ten minutes zoe finished the food and placed the tray on the bedside cabinet then snuggled into mason who was lay next to her.

"i love you so fucking much." mason said as he played with zoe's hair.

"i love you to the moon and back five billion times."

––––

a/n: do you guys want a massive time skip to september or no time skip and just a little one to april