𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

november 20th 2021

––––

zoe finally sat on the sofa, just in time for the match. since waking up this morning all she has been doing is the nursery for the baby because she knows that with the help of mason, they won't get anything done.

"i'm so tired." zoe murmured to herself as she yawned.

her eyes landed on her phone which was blowing up with instagram notifications so with her being curious. she opened one notification and read what it said.

mount doesn't deserve you.

zoe felt the tears well up in her eyes. she read more of the comments on her post which last was 3 weeks ago. the glass like tears rolled down her cheeks, ruining the make up she had spent an hour doing.

she turned the tv off, waddling upstairs and into the guest room. she couldn't take it but she felt if she sat on her bean bag it might make it better but it didn't, it instead made her feel so alone.

––––

mason rang and rang zoe but it was no use, she's didn't answer. luckily he's now home, after a good match. he sprinted inside and when he didn't see zoe. the worry started to bubble. obviously he was going to worry about his pregnant girlfriend not answering his phone calls.

he looked around the entire house but once he walked into the spare bedroom, his heart broke for her. he saw her sat on the bean bag, sobbing her heart out for what seemed like hours and it was.

"bubbie! come here." he said, running over to her and wrapping her in his embrace.

she didn't say anything to him other than sob into his chest. she didn't know what to say because how are you meant to tell the love of your life that your receiving so much hate for one post.

he just kept playing with her hair, calming her down but he knew that if he asked straight away, she'll end up crying again and he doesn't want that.

"bubbie, can you tell me what happened." mason whispered as zoe sighed.

"it's the hate mase, ever since i posted that pic three weeks ago, the hate has just been flowing in and it's getting worse, i'm sorry for not telling you." zoe whispered as mason just kissed her forehead.

"it's okay, i get it, i get hate all the time for something i didn't do but how about we freshen ourselves up and go to nandos?" mason said, speaking love language to zoe as she was craving nandos.

"little bean is craving nandos." zoe giggled with a smile on her face. the one mason loved.

"promise me something?" mason whispered and zoe hummed.

"promise me to never stop smiling, cause i love your smile."