𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

december 10th 2021

––––

zoe stood at the living room, not knowing what to say. it has been five days since zoe and mason have seen or contacted each other and it was safe to say they missed each other.

"mase...are you crying?" zoe said, easing the awkwardness a bit.

zoe waddled over to mason who just stared at her and she quickly embraced him in for a cuddle. they didn't say anything to each other until mason calmed down.

"i'm sorry baby, i'm sorry for having a go at you for us not going on dates anymore, please don't leave me beautiful." mason said as zoe cupped his face, wiping his tears.

"i'm not going to leave you, i love you way too much but please stop crying, it's breaking my heart." zoe said just before she placed a kiss on his lips to reassure him he's not going anywhere.

"i would of done something better but its kind of difficult when your pregnant." mason smirked as zoe slapped him.

"do you still have my ring?" zoe asked, expecting that he had just thrown it away.

"here you are my love, shall we go on a walk to get some fresh air?" mason says in a posh accent as he placed the ring on her finger.

"okay prince charming." zoe giggled as mason kissed her bump, multiple times then helped her up.

"you look very sexy in my hoodie." mason whispered into her ear, making her laugh.

"still making me blush."

––––

zoerice posted on instagram stories

instagram dm's

masonmount LOVE YOU GORGEOUS
zoerice LOVE YOU MORE HANDSOME
masonmount IMPOSSIBLE
zoerice MUST BE POSSIBLE CAUSE I'M DOING IT

declanrice 🤮🤮
zoerice your just jealous that lauren doesn't do this with you
declanrice how do you that we don't do this
zoerice BECAUSE SHE MESSAGES ME CONSTANTLY DINGBAT
declanrice fuck off you bitch
zoerice YOU MESSAGED ME FIRST

––––