𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

december 31st 2021

––––

zoe and mason were both lay on the sofa, cuddle together. zoe had managed to get macie to sleep earlier than normal so the couple could have some alone time before she would be crying to be fed.

"mase, can we play mario cart?" zoe said, lifting her head off his chest to see mason's gleaming smile.

"be prepared to lose then my love." mason said as he got up and turned the nintendo switch on, passing zoe a controller.

they played a couple of rounds and it was clear to say that zoe was winning but that soon changed when mason bombed her character which made zoe glare at him. he just laughed at her.

the round ended and mason was the winner and zoe was not happy about it. she grabbed the pillow that was next to her and threw it at him, messing his hair up.

"don't mess with the hair." mason said, standing up and fixing his hair in the mirror.

"you love that hair more than me and macie combined." xoe said as she put elf back on.

"don't lie to yourself my love, i love you way more than anything in the world." mason said as he sat back down and zoe rested her head on his shoulder.

"i'm grateful that i risked everything to be with you." zoe whispered to herself as mason smiled at her.

"i'll be forever grateful to be with you." mason said as zoe checked the time her instantly smiling.

"happy new year my love." zoe said, placing her lips on mason's.

"happy new year gorgeous."