𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

december 3rd 2021

––––

zoe sat in the hair salon with lauren. she needed to get out of the house so when lauren asked her to do this, she couldn't resist the offer.

"i still can't believe your engaged." lauren said and zoe laughed.

"neither, but it seems right you know." zoe said as lauren nodded.

the pair carried on talking about random stuff right until mason and declan arrived. zoe was happy when she saw mason because she has something to tell him.

"hi mase! hi dec!" shane, the hairdresser, said as the boys walked in.

"hi shane." mason said as so did declan before they walked over to their missus's.

"hey gorgeous." mason said, placing a kiss on zoe's cheek.

"hi handsome, you like my hair?" zoe said as mason nodded.

"i love it beautiful." mason said and zoe smiled whilst placing kisses on his lips.

"thanks shane, i'll transfer the money later." zoe said as mason helped her up.

"you've already transferred the money haven't you?" shane said as zoe looked at mason with a cheeky grin on his face.

zoe just shook her head at him whilst waddling over to lauren and giving her a hug before her and mason left. she sat in the car, with mason's hand on her thigh as he drove.

"mase, we need a girls name." zoe said and mason nodded.

"well i have one in mind." mason said and zoe looked at him.

she was more than shocked when mason said that he has one mind and she's kind of excited to see what name he has in mind.

"what is the name?" zoe said and mason looked at her and smiled.

"maisie holly mount." mason said as he watched zoe tear up.

"oh i love that so much." zoe said and mason did a soft smile.

"are you still coming to the match tomorrow?" mason said and zoe looked at him with guilt in his eyes.

"no baby, i'm sorry, i don't want to drive in case anything happens you know." zoe said but mason just kissed her.

"don't worry my love, as long as your comfortable that's all i care about." mason said and zoe kissed.

she really wonders how she got incredibly lucky.