𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

april 17th 2022

––––

zoe watched the tv as macie lay in the moses basket fast asleep. zoe and mason haven't spoke a word to each other since mason said he had a side chick which he obviously doesn't because that would mean they wouldn't be together. she knows he is joking but in that moment, it didn't sound like a joke.

macie started to cry so zoe stood up and walked over to the moses basket and picked her up. she gently rocked her until she heard the front door open.

"for fucks sake." zoe muttered underneath her breath knowing who it is.

"zoe, please just talk to me." mason begged but zoe just ignored him once again.

he decided to walk over to her and place his arms around her waist but that didn't seem to work. she just placed macie back in the moses basket and walked up stairs.

"now she's gone, macie baby, do you want to be a chick!" mason said as macie just giggled so he took that as a yes.

he changed macie into the chick costume that he had got and laughed to himself as he walked upstairs to where zoe was. he knew this could end in one of many ways.

"love, the only side-chick i have in my life is this one." mason joked causing zoe to smile and walk over to him.

"very funny but don't think your let off that easily." zoe said whilst placing a kiss on his lips.

"i'll make you forgive me." mason smirked and zoe just shook her head.

"poor macie, she has to deal with us."