1

Everybody talks about people being born with a silver spoon in their mouth, but no one talks about the consequences of it. I was born among the richest people but that only has made me feel lonely as fuck. You see we didn't inherit the wealthy side, instead my mother married the wealthiest men. Plural. Men. I was five when my father left my mom and me. I have never experienced the love a father. I have never experienced the love of a mother. I have never experienced any type of love. This is why my life is so fucked up.

My mother didn't even raise me. When I was young and my father left her for a younger girl, all she did was date older but wealthy men. She didn't care how her lifestyle was affecting us. All she wanted was money. Lots of it. She didn't care about spending time with me or even try having some bond with me. Instead she chose to marry husband number 5. I thought that she was done but then something happened, she got pregnant.

My little brother was born on may 7. It was the luckiest day of my life to finally have the chance to feel that I finally have some family. With good comes bad they say. When my mother decided to get married for the father of my step brother everything changed for the better. Well that's what I at least thought.

I have felt alone all my life and today I am realizing that I am indeed all alone. No one loves me. No one cares about me. No one even noticed that I am gone. Not my mother. Not my step father. Not my little brother. Not even him. No one.

I was ten when I moved to the city of the rich. Beverly Hills. Even though I was far away from where we previously lived, I daily had contact with my best friend. She still was my rock. She's on her honeymoon right now. She in fact did find her Prince Charming. I am happy. I am so happy for her. I pray to god she gets everything she deserves.

From everything that I have been through this has been the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I left a letter for my mom. Maybe in two weeks she'll notice that I'm gone.

My hands are shaking as I dial my best friend her number, tears falling down my face and my eyes blood red shut. She's not picking up. I feel my breath even becoming heavier. A part of me was happy that she didn't pick up.

"Anna. My pretty and sweet Anna" I whisper out as her answering machine peep begins recording. "You have always been and will be the only person that has actually cared for me. I will never forget you and I hope you never forget me. I have always wished that we would get married and live not far from each other. I have wished for life to be better. I have wished for a lot" I say and break down and end the call.

I look at all the airplanes taking off in the far. I feel like my chest is getting heavier and heavier. I call her again. " by the time you get this call, this number will be tossed away. I thought I had finally found the love of my life. The man I am going to marry. The man whose children I would like to pop out" I say jokingly. " I have been so wrong Anna. He doesn't love me. He never has it seems. He just discarded me like I was nothing. He really didn't feel nothing from me. It was all a lie. I gave my body, mind and soul to a person who was never in love with me" I start to ball my eyes out. Not wanting to stop I clear my throat. " I'm moving somewhere far. Very far away from everyone. I've decided the best thing to do is just to disappear from everyone's life. I don't want to be a burden and I don't want you to come and find me. I don't want to be found. Goodbye Anna" I say to her as I then hang up and throw the mobile in a trash can.

I wipe away my tears and start to board the flight. One of the flights I am taking to go away from him... forever...

❮ Thank you for reading❯

                                                                                                 💞