8

He takes my hand and then makes his way through the party. Everyone is staring. I feel it in my stomach. The feeling to throw up. He's going to insult me again.

He makes his way all to the center of the party. Literally everyone is looking at us. Everyone is silent. The music even stops. Curiously is everyone watching us. "Is this what you wanted? " he asks me loudly. Everyone still looking at me. Waiting for me to break.

"Listen up everyone. Listen very good" he shouts. He holds my hand tightly. "I am in love with this girl" he says to everyone while holding our hands up. " I never thought you were the kind of girl who found it important that everyone should know that I have the hots for you" he says sarcastically. "Are you happy? Are you happy now Esra?" He shouts loudly. I can feel my whole body tremble.

I can't tell what to think or to say. I can't even tell how I am finding the strength to stand on my two feet right now. Tears streaming down my face. I feel so light headed. My vision is becoming so double that I think I might pass out. If he wasn't holding my one hand I would have been on the ground right now.

I adjust myself by holding the desk with my one hand and with the other one I remove out of his tight hold. It is so silent right now, that you could hear a needle fall on the ground.

I don't know what to say. I just look at him with tears in my eyes. I am so hurt right now. I just look at him, so that he can see how much he hurts me again and again. "Esra" he whispers when he realized what he has just done. Humiliated me for the second time. Making this time even worse.

I feel my best friends hand on mine as she directs me away from the party. I don't even know what is happening as I just walk away with her. "I'll drive" she whispers as I fasten my seatbelt in the back of the car.

"I'm done with him" I whisper to her.

❮ Thank you for reading❯