2

½ years ago

As I walk to the new university of the rich people I see everyone looking at me like I was some sort of disease. I wasn't wearing the thousand of dollars of my mother's husband on my body. I didn't care for designer stuff and i most certainly did not like to be materialistic. I wanted to be everything my mother was not.
"She must be a scholarship loser" I hear a girl laugh out. I didn't care for these kind of remarks. I didn't even smile or react to them. I have always been invisible in life and that's how I want to live it.

As I go to my first class, I find out that it's completely empty. Did I miss something? Where is everyone?

"New kid" I hear someone shout. I look around and see an extremely attractive man looking at me and beside him was the guy who's shouting. "Haven't you heard that classes have been shut down?" He shouts at me again. I move my head and grab my bag to go away and right before I was about to leave I see people coming in. I scoff and then see that my seat has been taken now by one of the high society people. I then eye a empty seat at the back of the class. I sigh as I take down a seat. Finally I could find one. In my peripheral vision I could see the extremely attractive guy sitting beside me. The teacher is now starting the class, making it hard for me to concentrate when he's sitting beside me.

"Good morning everyone, I want you to look careful who is sitting beside you because they will be your lab partner for the coming school period" he says. Are you kidding me?

The only partner I had at school, was my best friend Anna. I miss her so much.

"Esra you are paired with Jake" the teacher loudly begins saying. Everyone in the class starts to look at us. Even he stares at me very creepy. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to get partnered up with me. I nod at the teacher and he just continues with the other pairings. He made it sure at the end that there will be no switching partners.

"Today at 4. I don't like people who are late, so don't be late " Jake says to me and puts down a paper on my desk. I look at him shocked.

I have never kissed someone, touched a guy or have been touched. I now have to spend time alone with an attractive guy. I can already feel that I will mess this up. I always do. This is 75% of our grade so i better not mess this up.

The driver puts me at the address he gave me. What if this is a prank?

"Carlos please wait until I message you that you can go" I whisper to him. I'm so anxious. He nods and closes the window.

This seems like a palace. Even bigger than the biggest o have seen on the street where we live. His family must be stinking rich. " I have to meet up with Jake. I'm Esra. He knows that I will be here" I say to one of the guards with big guns hanging around their necks. " you can go in, he is expecting you " the guard tells me. Oh boy.....

❮ Thank you for reading❯

                                                                                                💞