19

The moment I read that I went to my car. As I sat inside in it, I finally realized that he just heard my voice. It was all a lie. Everything was not true I keep whispering to myself. I can feel the tears now falling on my cheeks. I start the car and go home.

I feel numb much more as I reach the house. House. This isn't my house. It's my mother's husband's house. I feel like my heart is wrenching. It broke into a million pieces. As I get into my room, I look at myself in the mirror. I try to call him one more time. " The number you are trying to reach doesn't exist anymore" I hear the automatic voice.

As I look in the mirror, I see a girl, no a woman, who had to grow up fast because of what life threw at her. I see her face is so bruised from all the kicking, tears, my swollen and eyes and the hollowness in them. Empty. I feel empty. This life has not given me anything at all but sorrow and heartbreak. I need to leave. I try to call my best friend but she is far away and her mobile is turned off.

I look around. What do I need to leave? Money. I start to get the boxes out of the basement and load everything in it. All the designer bags, clothes and jewelry I was forced to wear to the expensive party's. Everything that is in this room I can sell I will. It's almost 7 in the evening. I load everything up and leave to all the pawn shops I could find.

I almost sold everything in the room except the bed, dressoir and vanity. The only thing I have left on this room is my cellphone, 3 pair of clothes, a charger and books. As I look around I see the thing I did not get rid off.

I look at the offshore bank account I created and see how I have almost 600.000 usd. It's almost unbelievable as I look at the amount. The necklace my step father forced me to wear at one of the balls alone was 300.000. The store didn't mind me returning it because of the bond they have with my stepfather. In an hour the money of that will be transferred to this offshore account. By then I will be long gone, empty that bank account and make a new one. I take the picture of Jake and I and leave it out on the front of his house. The guard looks at me concerned. He says nothing. I leave it there on the ground and leave, leaving everything behind....