10

I have never felt so safe as I did with him. I opened my eyes and he was still here. I thought I was dreaming. I feel his hands around my waist. I can't even get up. "I need to pee" I whisper to him. "Nooooooo" he moans out. "I'm never letting you up go" he whispers to me as he moves away the hair out of my face. I feel a blush forming on my cheeks and hide my face in the pillow.

"I'm sorry" he says to me. I then sit up in bed and look at him. "I reacted very bad towards you. I actually always have. You don't know what you do to me. I have never felt this way about anyone before" he says to me. He looks deep into my eyes. "Clean slate " I say to him. "Clean slate" he whispers. He kisses me on the lips and then he stops abruptly. "Why did you stop?" I ask him disappointed. "You need to pee" he laughs out. I laugh and then go to the toilet.

"Be ready at 8 tonight" he shouts at me. "For?" I ask while drying my hands. "For our first date" he says softly while looking at me for my reaction. I stood there while looking at him. " So it's a no? " he asks while walking to me. I smile and run to him while hugging him.

The first date went amazing. He takes care of me like no one else. Within the short time I have known him, I am falling further in love with him. Underneath the cool exterior what people see is a very kind man that has patience and love for me.

The days were going by very fast. The day to graduate was coming up faster and faster. My mother had made a statement on where I should go to college. It was a race between business men to see who goes to which school. My step father was the only one who could proudly say that I was eligible to go to Harvard. I was the only one that was granted. Everyone was partying and I was busy building my portfolio. I had no idea what to do, but I was already very happy to know that I could move away far away from everyone. Will anyone miss me? Will Jake miss me? ...