15

He walks so fast to me and he lifts me up. With my both feet I hold tighter on to him. He starts to kiss me. I feel passion and need. The want to devour me.

"Oh fuck. Stop" he moans out. He puts me down and looks at me. He can see the sadness on my face. "You don't want me?" I ask him with tears forming. He doesn't answer me. He comes closer to me and I move back. "Baby please don't do this" he tells me. "Then why!?" I ask him while I feel my throat closing.

"I want you. You have no idea how much I want you" he whispers to me in my ear. "But" I say. "Fuck it" he moans out as he lifts me up and puts me on the bed. "Are you sure you're ready? Once I start there is no going back. Look at you. You look like perfection. You are perfection" he whispers to me. I nod and within seconds he removed all of his clothes except his boxer.

He holds my thighs and brings me even further to the end of the bed as he then puts his face between my legs. I could feel the warmth of his breath on my vagina. "You're teasing me" I moan out. He playfully bites my clit. He puts one finger in and then out, teasing me, he then starts to suck on my clit. I feel the wetness dripping out. Within seconds my whole body began to shake as I went through the first orgasm that night.

I couldn't wait. I started to touch his hardness through his boxer. As he removes the boxer his dick springs out. Big. It's very big. I gulp as I look at it. I take it into my hand and start to rub his shaft fast. "No no no I'm going to cum" he moans out and then removes my hand.

He lifts me me up and puts me right in the center of the bed on my back. He spreads my legs and lies between them as he starts to kiss my jaw, my neck and going all the way to my nipples. He softly bites on them. I feel his member grinding against my vagina. I take my hand to push it in. "Eager aren't we?" He asks me and I smile. "Come here" he says to me as he kisses me on my lips...