26

We looked for him that day. He just disappeared. He left us at the hospital and never came back. ''i feel terrible'' i say to Anna. I know what to do. I then went too his house. His father died last month i heard from people. So i know this time no one will stop me from going to his house. As i ring the bell no one answers. Until i see a girl on the intercom.

''I need to see him'' i say loudly over the intercom. ''Please i need to'' i whisper again. The gate opens. I walk hastly through the doors. ''Where is he?'' i ask her loudly. She just looks at me and dead ass says '' he is not here''. I scoff. ''Really? Are you fucking kidding me? Is he going to do this again to me? Like he ignored me two years ago?'' i shout at her. 

''You are Esra?'' she looks dumbfounded at me. ''Who are you?'' i ask her. She then runs to hug me. ''I am his sister. Big sister'' she tells me. i look at her confused. ''Oh when dad died i was allowed to come again here. My father was terrible Esra. You have no idea'' she says to me.

''Where is he?'' i plead to her. ''I am telling the truth he is not here, he has been admitted again'' she tells me. ''Admitted?''

''Please sit down first'' she tells me. ''I want two tea's and a bottle of tequilla'' she answers through the intercom. i look at her with my eyebrows raised.

''My father demanded from him that he would marry some rich man's daughter. He then declined and dad got very angry. He treathned him to disown him, like he did with me. Jake accepted it. He was almost done with school and so were you. He already made up a plan to work and take care of you'' she says and i could feel the tears flowing. I wasn't crying but the tears automatically flowed.

''The day on his birthday. Before he saw you that night'' she tells me. i could feel my cheeks becoming red. She knew what we did that day. ''He threathned him with your life. My father was a very powerful man, with a phone call he could make many thing happen and this time it was your life. Jake knew that he couldn't keep you safe, so he had to let you go. He chose to be the bad person only because that way one of you could have a second chance at life and love. You'' she spills out leaving me in shock