3

"You are three minutes late" he says to me. " hello to you too" I answer back sarcastically. He tells me nothing and starts walking through his palace. He takes me to a terrace where you can see thousands of roses planted. I gasp. This is the most beautiful thing I ever seen.

"You can sit here, I'm going to get my books" and I nod. The roses are so beautiful. Purple, yellow, red and other colors.

We have been now working on this assignment for what seems an hour. He's very intelligent. I expected attractive guys to have no brain at all. He knows a lot and it seems like i will pass this course with amazing grades.

"Do you want something to drink?" He asks me. "Water please" I speak out. He stands up and then speaks into an intercom. "Can I have two bottles of water? I'm in the rose garden" he says to what seems a butler.

I stayed for what seemed another hour and we finished the first part. Life was going by fast. He was a nice person. We have been working on the project continuously. I have been to his house for now over 10 times. I'm still in awe of the palace he lives in. By spending time with him I also realized that he's a very nice person. Under that macho persona was a very soft hearted guy. The way he spoke to his butlers, chef and guards. Little by little my crush on him was getting bigger.

"Hi Jake, will I see you today after school or later?" I ask him because he hasn't answered my WhatsApp message. His friends start to laugh. This girl in particular started to laugh hysterically. She then came and stood right before me. "Honey, you and Jake? You must be delusional" she spits out. I don't know what to say because I'm so embarrassed. She spoke so loud that everyone was forming a circle.

I could feel the anxiety and embarrassment. I just wanted the ground to swallow me. I looked at him, with tears in my eyes. Speak up please I kept saying in my head, hoping that he telepathically would hear me. "Yeah she wished" he said sarcastically and loud while everyone heard it. I bowed my head down and started to walk away. My dignity in million pieces. I should have just messaged him again. "Yeah walk away crazy bitch" I hear his friend say.

❮ Thank you for reading❯

                                                                                                💞