29

''Do you love me?'' i ask him. ''Do you love me Jake?'' i shout this time. ''Yes'' he whispers. ''Always have and always will'' he whispers again. I run to him and put my arms around him. Holding him so tight. ''I am never letting you go'' i whisper to him.

''Esra i ..'' he says and i shut him up real quick. ''Shhhh not now. I do not want to hear that'' i whisper to him.

He loosens my hug and with both has holds my cheeks. He looks deep into my eyes. Searching for something. For consent. The way i could telephatically communicate with this man, because he understood me. The moment i felt his lips on mine i was freed. Freed of all the pain i have held so long in my heart.

Our lips started moving like they had never left each other. I couldn't stop and neither could he. We heard knocking on the door. ''Just looking to see if you guys haven't killed each other yet'' his sisters whispers. 

''And?'' she asks. I look up at him. ''Everything will be fine'' i whispered. I held his hand. I held his hand really tight. '' i am not leaving him here'' i whispered to his sister. She looks at him concerned. ''i will be his guard 24/7'' i say to her.

'' i am ready'' he says to her. ''I have her, what more did i ever want from life?'' he says to her while holding me tight. When she nods i hug him again like a small child.

We all went to the limo. ''It is around 3 in the morning you guys'' she tells us. ''Did you drink the whole bottle?'' i ask her concerned. She nods.

I held him close to me in the limo. His sister was snoring from a mile far on the other side. I held him closely as i inhaled his scent. I didn't even realized when i fell asleep. 

I woke up in a room that is pitch black. As i realized the events that took place i began to worry. I turned on all the lights and i still couldn't find him. Panic rose into my heart. ''Jake?'' i start to call out. I began walking downstairs until i felt a hand on my back and i had to shriek.

''shhhhhh you will wake up my very drunk sister'' he whispered to me. I hugged him so tight. I could feel the tears flowing. ''Are you okay? i just went to put water beside her bed. I am okay. We are okay'' he whispered to me as he planted a kiss on my forehead.