14

"You are crying" I moan out as I put the cake down. I wipe his tears. "Jake what is going on?" I ask him again. "Nothing" he whispers as he hugs me. His strong aftershave hitting my nostrils.

After we ate the cake. We went to sleep. He then brought me to school and left saying he had to help his father with the company things. He looks so devouring in his suit. I can't wait to be beside him tonight. I couldn't explain it but the things that did happen make me feel even closer to him. I can't wait to give him my all.

I could feel the disappointment in my stomach when he told me that we can't see each other tonight. My heart is anxious. I feel it in my bones. Something is not right. Something really bad is going to happen.

"Can't I just see you for a couple of hours?" I ask him. I hear him sigh. He never sighs. "It's okay" I answer disappointed. "We can celebrate another day" he says to me, convincing me that everything is well.

I feel the tears falling on my cheeks, but I say nothing.

"Okay, but I'm going to come by really fast. I have to be with my father before 8" he says to me. I feel a smile forming on my face again. "Thank you " I whisper to him.

I look at the clock. It's almost 5. Where is he? He has to be with his father at 8.

I decorated the whole room with rose petals and candles. I put on perfume and a very sexy lingerie set. Where is he?

I hear the noise of his car. Finally!

I hear him gasp as he opens the door. "Baby" I hear him say. As I walk closer to him, I open the robe I am wearing. "Fuck" he says while he looks at me like he wants to eat me...