12

One day before hell

It was a usual day of us going to the grocery store together. "What will we be eating tonight?" I ask him while holding his hand tighter. "Whatever you want " he says to me and stops in the middle of the frozen aisle. He hugs me so tight that it actually began to hurt a little. He looks into my eyes and I see something is brewing in him. "Did something happen?" I asked him concerned. He doesn't say anything and hugs me again. I feel him planting a kiss on my shoulder. "Gnocchi with truffle " I hear him whisper. He holds my hand and we walk further together in silence.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" I ask him. He nods as we walk through the halls of this big mansion. " I need to talk to my father first about something and then I'll be up, okay?".
I nod and go into his room.

I take a shower and lather myself in his body cream. I love to do that because I then smell like him the whole night. I sleep even better. I take out a very large short of his and a boxer. I have been doing this for months now. We have become such a part of each other lives. I don't see myself living without him.

I hear him come into the room. He didn't say anything and went straight to the shower. I feel that he is tensed but he will talk about it when he is ready. I don't press him on it when I feel the bed dip behind me.

"Is everything okay?" Are okay?" I ask him again. "Yes babe" he whispers to me. I feel his hand around me and his nose sniffing my hair. I then feel his wet kisses trailing from my jaw to my neck. I couldn't help but to moan. " Baby don't moan or else I'm going to cum in my boxers" he whispers to me.

I could feel a pool forming in the boxers that I'm wearing. I could feel all of the hairs on my body stand when he slowly puts his hand under the shirt. I could feel his big hands going further up. I gasp when I feel his hand cupping my breast. I don't know what happened but my back automatically arched when I feel his fingers playing with my nipples...