5

18 + mature scenes

I could feel his tongue moving in my mouth, fighting for entrance. I have never kissed someone. This is new for me.

I feel his hand on my thighs. Within a swift he then moves me on top of him. I shriek when I feel him moving my hips against his groin. "Fuck Esra " I hear moan it. I feel my insides becoming so wet. Spoil of wetness has formed in my panties. He starts to move my hips faster and faster. Without even realizing it I was moaning so hard. I then started to hold the back of his neck tighter as I then automatically start to move with my hips.

"If you don't stop doing that I'm going to cum" he moans out and I then stop. We also stop with the kissing. All you can hear is us both panting. He looks deep into my eyes as he moves my hair out of my face. " you have no idea what you do to me" he whispers in my ear.

He moves me from his lap and then puts me on the sofa beside him. Silence. We sat there in absolute silence for what seems a good ten minutes. I started to have that same feeling again when he insulted me in front of everyone. What am I doing?

I then suddenly stood up. Put my clothes good and take my backpack and everything. Still nothing. He just sits there with his face looking down.

He's ashamed. He is not only ashamed of what we just did, he is ashamed because it was with me. " Okay then" I mouth out and leave while he does nothing to stop me...

❮ Thank you for reading❯

                                                                                                  💞