11

Jake and I made it very clear where we would go. I would go to Harvard per my step father wishes and he would go to business school. That was something his father demanded from him. In all the time I have known Jake, I know that he always had a soft spot for his father. Jake has never said no to his father, and all of this is because of what his father has been through. The death of his mother and the struggles in life they had. His father is a billionaire now, but once they really had to struggle in life.

I can't wait to move in to our place. Last week we went to the place together. It's not small but it's also not too big. He picked the perfect place. It has a jacuzzi. I can't wait to make memories with him. When I think about it my thoughts go to sex immediately. I am a virgin and he knows that. I have been putting it off for months now. He has nothing but patience.

His birthday is in two days. His birthday present will literally be my vagina or my hymen should I say lol.

"What are your plans for your birthday?" I ask him while playing with his hair. He turns his head and looks up at me. "Anything where you will be" he whispers to me.

"I actually have a surprise" I whisper to him. "Oh really?" I see his eyebrows going up and a twinkle forming in his eyes. I kiss him on the lips and feel that thing in my heart. The green light to give myself to him. I want to get lost in him. I want to be whole with him...