25

I woke up in the middle of the night when i heard someone knocking on the door. It is one of the butlers. ''Is everything alright?'' i ask him. ''We have a situation mam'' he says to me with crazy eyes. Oh lord what now?

I look around and then i see him standing. ''I thought i made it clear that he's not allowed on the property'' i say out loud. ''He was threatning us and our families mam. He even knows where my daughter goes to school'' he says scared. Oh that's why he was making the crazy eyes. ''You can go'' i tell him.

Absolute silence. What is he doing here?

''Everything i have done and said was only for you and your well being'' he says to me. I still don't react. ''I have only loved one person in my life and that is you. That will never change. You are the only woman i love and always will love'' he says to me coming closer. 

I didn't know what to say or do. The way he has hurt me, i wish that on no one. It felt like i was going to get an heart attack there. My chest pains becoming heavier. i could feel darkness consume me. I tried to fight it but it was hard. ''Jake'' i whisper before the darkness consumes me.

When i wake up i hear beeping of the machines. I look around and see Anna. ''What happened?'' i whisper out. She runs by my side. ''Oh god you scared us'' and she starts crying. ''Boohoo i am fine stop crying crybaby'' i tell her. 

''He brought you here you know'' i ignored what she said. ''I have never seen him like this. We thought he might also have an heart attack. You need to tell him. He can then tell you his side too'' she says to me. 

''No no no. I told you that in secret Anna. No one knows that. You, me and the doctor in Thailand. We are not talking here about a fetus. My baby... Our baby was almost 7 months when i lost her. I held her. She had Jake's lips, eyes and nose.  I held a funeral for her. She has a grave'' i tell her. ''What?'' we hear a voice coming and when i look up i see this terrible expression on his face. ''Our daughter?'' he asks. It looked like he didn't know how to act like a human. He said nothing and left the room. ''Oh no'' i whisper. ''He knows now''