7

He walks so fast towards us. He takes his hand and moves it away from my arm. "When I tell you to keep your filthy paws off her hand I mean it" he tells with authority. He then holds my hand and walks with me towards the backside of the house. I knew exactly where he is taking me. The road that is in the back.

"Leave me" I shout at him as I yank my hand out of his. "Don't you dare argue with me now Esra " he shouts at me. What did I do wrong?

He then puts me in the front seat of his car. " I'm going nowhere with you" I shout loudly. He doesn't listen to me and drives off. Total silence. Again.

This is too much for me. I can't do this anymore. This is now working on my nerves. I need to do what he does to me. Rub salt on the wounds. Childish yes, but I need to do this.

" I see you are again taking me away from everyone you know" I say sarcastically. He says nothing. " The last time no one was there, so again we are going somewhere where there is no fucking soul to be found?" I shout out loud. Again silence. What is it with him? Why is he not reacting!?

"We are going somewhere very dark it seems" I whisper calmly. "Are you that ashamed of me?" I then again ask without sarcasm in my voice. He stops the car in the middle of nowhere. He reverse the car and then drives off with a lot of speed. Oh lord it seems I have hit the button. "Where are we going?" I ask worried. He doesn't answers me.

With the amount of speed he's driving I close my eyes. When the car comes to a stop I realize we are back at the party. "What are we doing here?" I ask him. Something bad is about to happen, I can feel it in my gut...

❮ Thank you for reading❯