4

After that day I just wanted to not come out of my room, but I had to go to school. I haven't heard of him yet.

The assignment was due in a month and we were almost done. The teacher was giving us some other points on which we should pay extra attention to. I wasn't even acknowledging him after how he publicly humiliated me. I could feel his eyes burning on me, but I just looked forward at the teacher. I don't want anything to do with him anymore. Thank god that after this assignment i wouldn't have to even see him.

"Esra" I hear him whisper out. I took the rest of the assignment out of my bag. " I finished it " I say to him very stern. " you can read it, add things or remove stuff. I really don't care. After you are done, you can submit it to the teacher" I say to him. The bell rang, meaning that the class is over. Without even waiting for his reply I stood up and left the classroom.

                                                                                                       📱

Jake: Can you please come over today?

Esra: There is no need, we are done with the assignment.

Jake: Esra please?

Esra: What time?

Jake: 7. I will be waiting for you.

As I walk to the rose garden, I don't see him. I ask the butler where he is. His room? What is he doing there? I scoff. So I walk to his room and I knock.

"You came" is what he only said while looking at me. "It's going to be dark soon and I want to be home early" I sarcastically say since I'm still very pissed.

His bedroom was the size of a house. "Please come" he tells me as we go to his balcony. "I have read the rest, I have nothing to add it seems good so I have already submit it" he tells me. "Why did you want to see me then? " I ask.

He stands up and then comes to sit beside me. I feel my pulse in my head. My heart is beating so fast. He touches the base of my chin with his hand and looks deep into my eyes. Before I could say something I can feel his lips on mine...

❮ Thank you for reading❯

                                                                                                💞