three.

Lavender sat on her bed, staring at her stripped uniform. 'It's so plain' she thought. It could do with a nicer skirt, and less stripes.

Overall, she hated it.

"You're gonna sit there all day, I presume?" Prudence spoke, and instantly Lavender could see the changes she made to her uniform.

Prudence had rolled her skirt up, wearing fishnets designed with rose's and black leg warmers with a pair of doc Martens.

"The uniform blows," Lavender spoke. "Do people actually like stripes?"

"Personally, no. I hate them. Weems seems to love them though."

Lavender huffed and walked into the bathroom they shared, taking her uniform with her, quickly getting changed into it, throwing some sheer knee high socks in with her uniform and stepping out to look in the mirror.

"The stocking were a good move," Prudence hummed.

"Yeah, tell me about it."

"Your schedule just came in, too. You have Potions with me, and you're lucky it's with Ms. Craftwood." Prudence spoke, adding the final touches to her hair. "Breakfast?" Prudence smiled, standing up from her chair.

"Sure."

Stepping into the dinner hall, everyone's eyes went to Lavenders, and quickly she covered her ears, although she loved making trouble, she did not want it so early in the morning

She followed Prudence to the line of students waiting for their breakfast, and as she did this, she wiggled her covered ears up and down, ready for whatever she was about to hear.

"She shouldn't be here. Mid-term too, what does Weems think she's doing?"

"Me and the snakes think she's pretty cool."

She wouldn't admit it, but hearing that did bring a smile to her face.

"She's disgusting. Her pointy ears? She can't be trusted. Who knows what she's capable of."

She rolled her eyes, taking fruit pot and a bottle of orange juice, following Prudence to the table she usually sits on.

"Look at this," she spoke as she flipped her phone round to Lavender.

"Girl sets off Piranha fish in school swimming pool."

Lavender looked at the article title and almost smiled.

"She sounds fun." Lavender smiled as she took a sip of her orange juice.

"But, what's even more fun is that Xavier Thorpe is staring at you," Prudence smirked, digging into her bacon sandwiches.