Hood Princess: 36

*Nika's POV*

I woke up in Day Day bed cuddled up with this nigga. Me and Nana had got drunk as fuck and I needed some love and affection, so I made this nigga come get me. Day Day was slowly but surely growing on me, and I liked this nigga way more then I lead on. 

I rubbed his face and chest as I stared at him sleep. Sometimes I hated my life because I felt I was in a big ass love triangle. 

Like I love Bibby, but I do NOT want to be with him, and that's crazy because a couple years ago you couldn't get me up off Bibby, I was IN LOVE with that man. But as time went on, he changed and so did I so shit ain't the same as it was when I was 16 and 17. It's almost shocking to be in the position I'm in and I JUST turned 18 not too long ago like damn I been through so much I feel like I'm fucking 30.

And Durk, I hated myself for fucking Durk. I had no fucking business. Not to mention, Bibby nor Herb even knows about that shit and if they ever found out that would tear our family apart and I ain't ready for that. Herb don't even know I fucked Bibby yet, I just pray none of this shit ever comes out. We would never be the same. I was fucked up at the fact that I was the common denominator in all this shit. Any of my secrets come out? It's going to be chaos. 

I lifted myself from Day Day bed to go take a shower. I still had a date with Ty'Merre today as much as I didn't even want to go, I wasn't gone stand him up. I didn't want to be seriously involved with Ty'Merre for the simple fact that I already had enough going on and enough niggas to worry about. Day Day pretty much forced his way in, but I liked it, and I was getting kind of comfortable with the thought of being with him. 

This nigga was fine, had all his own shit and his own money, and most importantly he wanted ME the most. I loved that shit. The baby mama drama I could do without, but his baby mama won't be the first baby mama to get her ass beat and she won't be the last so I can't let that bitch worry me. 

I knew Day Day was nervous about having his son full time because his son been with his mama since he took him from the baby mama. I made a mental note to tell him to bring his son home and not be letting that baby grandma raise him. I could tell Day Day really gave a fuck about his son and the wellbeing of him, but he himself wasn't all the way together. I was hoping I could motivate him in some type of way because he was pretty much wearing his stress on him.

Look at me, trying to be worried about this nigga with all this shit I got going on. That's how I know I like his ass for real.

I took my clothes off and started the shower. Just as I was about to hop in I got a call, it was Herb. I did not want to talk to his ass right now because I had a strong feeling he was going to say some bullshit pertaining to Nana. I just want him to leave her alone if he ain't gone do right by her. I rolled my eyes and answered. 

Me: wassup Herb

Big brother: wassup sis how you feeling?

Me: I'm straight wassup with you?

Herb: Listen sis, I know I been tripping fucking with that bitch Nikki, but I swear ima fix this shit

Me: Herb what the fuck you telling me that for? You need to be calling yo GIRL who you HURT and telling her you going to fix it

Herb: Man, she blocked me, and I know she with you, Ima handle this bitch Nikki just let her know that for me, and in the meantime please don't be letting Nana go fuck off with these niggas, I actually give a fuck about her for real 

Me: well, I can't tell, you fucking played, and with Nikki big ass at that, Herb you fucked up and sorry to tell you I can't stop Nana from doing what she wants to do, and Nikki is PREGNANT by you? If you think I'm about to stop Nana from fucking with other people or doing her I'm not Herb, sorry not sorry