Hood Princess: 30

*Nika*
I was driving to Santana house, hands shaking swerving all on the road. Yo I thought Kate would work this shit out wit them eventually but she dead ass took these bitches right out the game. She prolly facing a lifetime charge after this one. I was shaking man the shit was a lil too crazy for me to grasp.

I parked in front of Santana house, cutting off my engine and sighing heavily. My life is a big ass puzzle and tryna piece it all together becomes more of a challenge everyday.

Some of the shit I've seen fucked my head up. Ain't no fuckin way me, Nana, Kate, Rylee n Nae used to be the best of sisters, kicking it to now only 3 of us left, one in jail.

My life starting to feel like a series of unfortunate events. I picked up my blunt, leaning my seat back and sparking up. I closed my eyes and just smoked. Really just thinking bout shit. That Bitch Miya and who the fuck she thought she was threatening. I swear this "beef" wit Trinity is the longest I've ever had to b Beefin wit a bitch without beating her ass. If I was a grimey ass bitch I would've knocked her n the baby blocks off but I'm tryna still respect chris. Since it's his kid 🙄

I heard my passenger door open, I looked up to see LA hopping in the car. He had on a crispy ass fit and his dreads had a fresh retwist. "Daaamn okay brother who the fuck you then got crispy for?" I said, laughing and recording him on my snap. "Aye sis chill, I got a date tonight" he said laughing and shaking his dreads. "Nigga with who ?" I asked. He just shook his head. "Girl bye I'm not introducing yo hot ass to nobody until we on the brink of marriage, you run all the honeys off" he said. I laughed and passed him the blunt. "I need some X" I said out loud but not necersailly talking to LA.

"What u mean Ecstasy? Aw u tryna turn up for real" he said. I shrugged. "I heard a few of my old patnas talking bout how they took it before and it was the best shit, and kept em up for a couple days too, sound coo for my birthday weekend" I said. "Well if you dead ass I know where you can get em, and I trust this nigga wit my drugs so I know he wouldn't play you" he said passing me back the blunt. "FaceTime him" I said. He smacked his lips. "Man ion usually do this shit but since this my brotha n u my sis I know ain't no funny shit" he said pulling his phone out. He clicked on a contact named "D" and started FaceTiming him. I continued smoking my blunt. When the nigga finally answered he was so fine I was stunned. He was brownskin with a short lil Afro and perfect straight White teeth. "Ayye was poppin Brodie what's yo buzz" LA said. "I got sum thizzles Right now why you need something? I'm throwing coo ass deals tap in" he said. I couldn't do nothing but stare. Fine just FINE.

"Actually it's for my lil sis Kay kay she right here" he said facing the camera towards me. I was still hittin my blunt I just chucked up the duece. "Aye give her my number tell her to call me later when I'm on the move" he said. LA said fasho n hung up.

"What's his name?" I asked. "Day Day, n his shit is legit" he said. I nodded n put his number in my phone. I would definitely be calling that nigga for more then pills. "Brother I'm fucked up bro Kate really offed them bitches" I said. His jaw damn near touched the floor. "You lyinnnng" he said. I shook my head. "Nah bruh I just found out, I can't even be sad cause them sucka ass bitches had it coming, I heard she set they car on fire n shot em both in the head after she gave em the money" I said. It was fucked up but I was numb to certain shit. Hey if you gone play the game you gotta play yo cards right cause it's every man for themselves in these streets.

"But look I'm finna get out yo way but best believe this weekend gone be a movie" he said. I laughed and gone have him a hug and he was on his way. I was thirsty hungry and bored. I decided I would go see Nana in the hospital and surprise her. I miss my sis fr we ain't kicked it the same inna minute.

I called Herb.

Brotha 📍🤟🏾: wats poppin sis
Me: text me Nana room info n shit I'm finna pop up on ha goofy ass" I said. He gave me the number n shit and I was on my way. My mind was too many different things I didn't know how to feel or react to just hearing that type of news. I was shocked but I'm getting kind of used to death. Shit crazy.