Hood Princess: 25

*Narhyia's POV*

it was Monday night and me & herb was just now heading home. I was tired. Me being sick didn't stop Herb from running the streets and coming home late.. I'm just tired of this shit.

I know everybody goes through shit but the doctors told me to my face I got 6 months to live.. I need him here for me the most but he don't care like he say he do.

When we pulled up he handed me the house key but didn't turn the car off. "You not coming in?" I asked. "Nah I gotta do some stuff I'll be back in about a hour or two"

I glared at him and reached over and turned the car off. "You're not leaving again tonight, so get out this car, now" I said. He sighed.

"Man watch out wit that shorty, dont start tripping tonight" he said turning the car back on. "I'm not yo fucking shorty, all you fucking do is leave, fine leave then Herb, don't cry when I leave in 6 months because I'm never coming the fuck back and I hope you remember all this time you wasted on the streets instead of being with yo  dying girlfriend, don't even bother expecting me to be here when you come back cause me and all my shit will be gone, fuck you" I said, hopping out the car and slamming the door as hard as I could.

I was expecting him to get out the car and try to make shit right, but instead he sped off into the night.

I went in the house and peacefully packed my shit. I got everything I needed and then called a old friend of mine, Daron, to come get me.

Fuck Herb ✌

*Herb's POV*

I drove down the street, my head was pounding. Nana just hurt a nigga feelings saying that shit to me, she know I care about her and I love her to death, I just wanna provide for her and get her the best treatment for this shit she dealing with. She don't understand my hustle and my struggle.

I never had a man tin my life to teach me how to live right, the streets raised me, my mama tried her best to keep me out of em but they was providing with money when I needed it, food when I missed a meal, somewhere to lay my head when my house wasn't feeling like a home. I love the streets, it's a dirty addiction and I know it.

I wanna change for her I sweat I do and I'm trying, but she wants instant results and I can't give her that 💯

I wasn't going to go back to the block after that Lil speech she gave I was just going to Walgreens to get some headache pills and some snacks to calm her nerves. I know she's just pissed right now.

After I got everything I needed I went back him. Soon as I walked in I yelled her name.

No answer.

I walked around the whole crib till I realized she was gone. "Fuck"

I tried calling her but it went straight to voice mail.

I checked the time & it was almost 2 AM.

I thought about calling Kay to help me but I know Nana ain't in no type of danger cause she would've tried to contact me already. I cleaned up then laid down to sleep. But my thoughts wouldn't allow my brain to go to sleep so I was up all night lost in my fucked  up head.

*Nika's POV*
I was laying in my bed just staring at the ceiling cause I couldn't sleep. I was still pissed. I checked the time, it was 2am. My birthday is tomorrow but it really doesn't feel like it.

Me & Chris talked about my 18th a few times but not much, but still I feel like he should be here. I always feel like that.

But that's not what's keeping me up though, revenge was all that was on my mind. Lionel and Trinity think they done did some shit, but I can do this shit 10x worse. She tryna expose me but she whole ass pregnant .. man bye.