Hood Princess: 14 (Last first day)

*Nika's POV*

"Kay Kay get up" I felt my Mom shaking me and I opened my eyes, the sunlight nearly burned them the fuck out.

"get ready for school" she said, kissing my forehead and walking out. I sighed and got up. I walked in the restroom but not before walking past Herb's empty room. I just shook my head and went to the bathroom.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth and took a shower. When I got out, I went to my room and put on some True's, a north face hoodie and my Legend blue 11's. I flat ironed my hair and grabbed my MK purse and my phone.

I sat on my bed for a minute, just trying to prepare myself for school. I didnt wanna hear nobody's mouth.

I went downstairs and my Mom threw me her keys. "you can drive to school, just come straight home after" she said. I nodded and left the house.

Rockbridge High. I loved this school so much these past years but now im starting to feel like it's my worst enemy. When I pulled up I started feeling sick. I was nervous like it was my first day or highschool again.

And it's my senior year.

I parked close to the front door so I wouldn't have to fight to get to the car after school. Fuck I'm nervous.

I aint bother sitting in the car too long I just got out. Dont even know what I'm nervous for, just know bet not nobody say shit to me cause I promise i'll snap dumb quick.

I walked in the crowded school with the ugly ass freshman, childish ass sophomores, the juniors that think they grown as hell and the seniors thats just tryna get the fuck up outta here.

I stood in the loooong ass line of people tryna get they schedules, I knew I was gone be irritated all day I could just feel it.

"KAAAAY!" I turned around and it was Nana running full speed towards me. I just stood there and she ran up and jumped on me. "BITCH I FUCKING MISSED YOU I AINT SEEN YOU IN LIKE A WHOLE ASS MONTH!" she yelled. I smiled slightly.

"bitch I missed you too" I said. She jumped down. "bitch we got a lot of catching up to do, first things first, are you okay?" she asked, with this sympathetic ass look on her face. I swear she dramatic as hell.

"Yeah im coo, after a looooot of praying and a week of therapy, I'm getting back to my old self" I said, smiling, feeling a bit relieved.

"good bitch cause i missed the happy you, but guess who I heard was gone be going here?" she asked. I knew it before she could say it.

"Trinity, I already know Nana i aint sweating that bitch i'll punch her in her stomach she bet not try me" I said. She laughed. "girrrrrrl it aint no 'me' cause if she test you then she testing both of us so she gone have to catch four hands instead of two" she said.

I laughed like a bitch. This why I love her crazy ass.

"Im really not tripping, she pregnant or what not so as long as she chill i'll chill, but she better know I won't hesitate to kick her in her face" I said. Nana sighed.

"Im already knowing... but I been staying at Herb new place these past few days, its nice" she said.

"Mhm" I said, shrugging her off. I really didn't wanna hear nothing about Herb right now. After I seen he had been associating with Trinity and I tried to kill myself, he came and saved me and tried to explain to me that he was just tryna make ends meet between us cause he didn't wanna see me hurt, but I aint care. He should've came to me first about the shit. Then we went home and got into a HUGE fight, me and him was both leaking with bones broke and shit. When our Mom found out that I tried to kill myself, she kicked him out but she said it was just for our safety cause she didn't want us to kill each other. I aint talked to him since.