Hood Princess: 24

*Nika's POV*

I woke up still high as fuck. Last night after that whole deal at that house me and Lionel got high as shit, racked up on snacks and did everything we could possibly do in his car. I know I shouldn't have gave into him so easily but being with him gives me a rush.

But I had to snap back to reality.

I need to figure out who the man is from last night that saved me. I have to know if he's tied to Chris in anyway. I just need a sign.

It was Saturday and I ain't have shit to do but prepare for next weekend. My birthday is this upcoming Wednesday so next weekend we gotta turn the fuck up. I know my brothers gone make it lit for my 18th.

I went downstairs to see my MA sitting on the couch. "What you doing today?" She asked me. "I got a hair appointment at 12, I'm going back black for my birthday this Red shit getting old" I said. She nodded. "Good, we gone make yo 18th a good one for you I got a lot of surprises for you and so does Herbert" she said. I smiled and nodded.

"I'm ready, Kate gone drop me off at the salon so I'm bout to get ready" I said. She waved me off and I went back upstairs. I checked the time on my phone. 10:56. I had roughly a hour to get ready.

I quickly went and jumped and in the shower and washed my face and brushed my teeth. When I was done with that I got dressed in some Nike gray and black shorts, a gray and black Nike shirt and my All black Huarache's. My hair had turned like a orange color and it just wasn't popping no more so I was back to my regular Ole black. All 26 inches baby.

I had my new hair all ready to go.

I threw my hair up in a sloppy bun and grabbed my purse. I got a text from Kate saying she was outside. I grabbed my phone, charger and my gum and was headed out the door.

I hopped in her passenger and this bitch was glowing. She looked way happier then the last time I saw her when she was all worked up and worried about Nae and Rylee.

"Damn you geeked what's been going on?" I asked as she pulled off. "Girl I got the money, every dime this bitch asked for I got it" she said, cheesing hard.

"Damn how the hell you do that?" I asked. She laughed. "I been hustling the past few weeks, every time I got a chance to make some money I took the opportunity and I turned myself into a fucking gritter, so the hard part is over" she said. "So what's yo next move?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Ima set these bitches up, I'm offing both of em I'm just getting it ready, I let her know I got the money and when and where we was gone meet at, she think we making a friendly exchange and this is all over but it's not, I don't take threats lightly growing up on Lamron we don't rock like that, bitches I been knowing my whole life turned on me so I'm hella amped anybody can get it" she said. I was still fucked up about what Nae said about seeing Chris.

The fuck did this bitch go dig em up cause last time I checked he was six feet under not making any attempts to fucking dig hisself out to go to the fuckinh store.

"I'm behind you on whatever you do, but first me and Nae gotta have a conversation cause ion like how them bitches came at me at the hospital when we was up there for Capo, shit was foul" I said.

"Speaking of him, is he coo?" She asked. "Yeah he pulled thru, he good, you know Pooh and Mally already popped the niggas that popped him so he good" I said. She nodded. "That's good, so what you doing for yo birthday?" She asked.

"I'm having a smoke out next Saturday but Wednesday ima go to the club wit my brothers" I said. "You know I'm there shorty" she said, pulling up to Quisha's salon. "Aight I'll be ready at like 2 I'll call you when I'm almost done" she said. She nodded and I got out the car, headed in the salon.