Hood Princess: 33

*Nika's POV*

It was going on 1:30 AM. The party had died down a little bit I was still lit. We rented the lounge until 3:00 AM so we still had a hour and a half to get it jumping again. I was once again sitting on Day Day lap. He was smoking a blunt and his friends had left and went outside to scope the scene out.

Herb and the rest of em never even came in the party. They all stayed outside making sure nothing happened or nobody slid without getting killed.

"What you got planned after this?" Day day asked, putting his face into my neck. I laughed and pushed him away. "I don't even know, I guess sleep a little bit before I gotta wake up and tell my mama that I'm a drop out" I said.

"Well not necessarily, your actually a kick out to get technical" he said. I laughed and slapped him in the back of his head, softly though.

"Well since you have no plans, you might as well come back to my place" he said. I thought about it for a second.

"Are you going to buy me some Taco Bell before we go home?" I asked. He laughed and nodded. "Deal" I said.

Crazy I've been thinking all night who I'm going to end up with tonight it's the same nigga I been with for the past three days. I'm starting to feel a tad bit of a spark, not gonna lie.

I seen Bibby come in the building for the first time tonight and I instantly hopped off Day day lap, "I'll be right back" I said.

I walked over to Bibby and grabbed him by his shirt, pulling him to the restroom. I pushed him in with me and locked the door behind us.

"Now I don't know what you on, but don't do a no call no show on me like I'm yo side bitch or something" I said. He sighed. He was looking fine too.

"Man I just been going through it today, I broke up with my bitch for you, and I ain't even know how to face you after I did that shit, so that's how I knew I made a mistake" he said

"Bibby you shouldn't have broke up wit the bitch for me, you should've broke up with her for YOU, if you know what's best for you, you'll watch yo back, cause them bitches is KNOWN for turning on they own people, thanks for letting me know though, now I know this bitch gone be back on that shit with Trinity, whatever it is trinity may be on" I said. Bibby shrugged but didn't show much emotion on his face.

"You love the bitch in reality and that's all coo, and I ain't telling you what to do, but you smarter then what you portraying right now" I said, unlocking the door and slamming it open. I walked out the restroom and went straight outside to see what was up with the guys.

Nana was outside with them cause we all know she's a lil ass boy.

"Wassup sis you having fun?" LA asked. I nodded. "Yeah, I'm just getting tired" I said.

We talked a lil bit more til a black BMW sped down the street and slammed on its breaks right in front of the party. All the boys clutched they shit and I clutched mine too. The tint on the car was dark as fuck.