Hood Princess: 8 (Just another day on Lamron)

*Nika's POV*

I woke up thinking Bibby was next to me till my vision cleared up and I seen it was Nana, on her phone.

"OH MY GOD BESTFRIIIEEENNNNDD!!" I yelled jumping on top of her. She laughed.

"Bitch I missed you! YO HAIR IS BAAAD" She yelled as we hugged each other tightly.

"Biiiitch! Why the hell it feel like you been gone for years!" I yelled.

"Girl I don't know, I came down here soon as I heard Herb got shot, bitch I was crying and everything" she said. I laughed.

"Girl bye, we bout to go see him soon as I get dressed" I said getting up and stretching.

I don't know when Bibby left but he left his shirt so he can't be nowhere but the block.

Speaking of the block, I gotta go beat them bitches up today. I quickly went and brushed my teeth, washed my face and took a shower.

When I got out I threw on some little ass jean shorts, a black and white Jordan shirt and my taxi 12's. I put my freshly done hair in a high ponytail. I'm beating ass today and that's on ALL my brothers!

I went back in the room and grabbed my phone and my lipgloss, not even bothering to carry a purse. I checked my phone to see I had 3 missed calls from Chris. I called him back.

Chris😌💕: waddup

Me: wassup nigga why you blowing my shit up

Chris😌💕: girl shut that shit up, you cool now? Herb cool?

Me: yeah he good

Chris😌💕: aw ok, what you on today?

Me: my bestfriend just got back in town so Ima be with her all day, We bout to go to the hospital now but we'll be on the block later, you can pull up if you ain't feeling like a pussy today

Chris😌💕: girl ain't no pussy in me, I'll see you later

Me: aight one

He hung up and I put my phone in my back pocket. "You ready?" I asked Nana. This bitch must've been tripping or sum.

It's hotter den shit outside and this bitch got on jeans, a north face wind breaker and some all white G-Fazo's.

"Bitch I'm bout to smack you if you don't take all that shit off!" I said. She laughed.

"Girrrrl" she said. She took the jacket off showing this little ass tank top that had her titties popping all out and her belly ring showing. I'll never forget when we got our belly buttons pierced together and this bitch did the whole fool.

"Much better now let's go" I said. We both went downstairs and my mom was laying on the couch slumped.

"Ma, we going to see Herb where the keys" I said. She pointed to the counter without even opening her eyes. She spent the night with Herb and I know his fat head ass kept her up all night.

I grabbed the keys and we rolled out.

When we got to the hospital we went straight to Herb room and this nigga was wide awoke, on his phone and shit.

"OH MY GOD MY BABY DADDY!" Nana yelled running over and hugging him.

He laughed and hugged her back. "You a fucking goofy dawg" he said. She laughed and sat in the chair next to him.

"Why you have my mama up all night?" I said mean mugging his ass and sitting on Nana lap.

"Nigga I fell asleep dumb early, she was up all night on the phone cup caking and shit" he said. I laughed and shook my head.