Hood Princess: 26

*Bibby's POV*

I jumped up, expecting it to be Damiana but instead her mom walked in. "What the hell.. where is Dami?" She asked. I gulped nervously. "School" I said. I knew it looked bad, me at my girl house with another bitch while she at school? But it wasn't that at all.

"Who is this girl?" She asked. I sighed and was Finna say something but .. "I'm Damiana's friend Kenya" Kenya budged in. "You're not my daughters friend trying to fuck her man, get out of my house" she said. Kenya got her things in a hurry and left. I sighed and looked down.

Damiana mom sat next to me and rested her hand on her thigh. "I won't tell Dami, but its gonna be a price to pay to keep my mouth shut" she whispered, trailing her hand up my thigh. I slapped it away.

"Man fuck no, you sick! I'm your daughters boyfriend, you already treat her like shit now you tryna fuck me? Do you wanna ruin her life?!" I yelled at her. I was shocked that she really just tried that shit.

"You were just about to cheat on her with her friend but IM trying to ruin her life? You know what you can get the fuck out of my house too and I'll make sure my daughter don't speak to you again" she yelled at me. I was disappointed in myself that I let it go that far now I'm bout to lose my girl... Again!

*LA's POV*

I was chilling at Durk house with Nana crazy ass. She been talking bout Herb all day getting on my got damn nerves. Knowing damn well they not done.

"And I wanted him to just lay with me so I can have a shoulder to cry on, I don't have that much time left he knows this but he isn't trying to spend this time I do have with me he wants to run Lamron and I'm tired" I looked at her and stopped her from talking.

"What you mean you ain't got that much time left? Are you sick?" I asked, leaning forward in my seat. If this was the case, this is going to change everything.

She looked down. "Yes I'm sick, the doctors don't know what it is and they gave me 6 months to live" she said. My heart dropped. "Does anybody else know about this?" I asked.

"Only herb, which is why I'm so fucking livid right now, I didn't even tell Kay Kay" she said. I hugged her and didn't let go.

Shit was gone start falling apart FAST.

*Nika's POV*

I was sitting in my last period class. I been pissed all day. Nana didn't come to school so I basically been by myself all day. Trinity keep smiling at me every time she see me and Lionel won't even look at me. He know he fucked up. Gave that nigga a slice of the cake and he went loco.

I'm pissed off. And I'm pissed because I don't know how I'm going to get these mfs back and they doing all this shit the day before my birthday. I shouldve predicted this shit. This some bullshit.

The bell rang for school to be out and I sat there for a minute until the class was empty then I finally got my things and left. As soon as I walked out the classroom I was pushed. I'm sick of this shit. I turned to see it was Damiana cousin Larae, a bitch I already beat up.

I'm so fed up. "Why are you putting yo hands on me bitch" I said, dropping my purse. She laughed. "Girl don't get tough unless you wanna get exposed" she said. I rolled my eyes and picked my shit back up and proceeded out the building but the bitch start following me out.

"You know once Trinity drop she coming for yo ass, Damiana already took yo nigga damn my whole family fucking yo life up" she said laughing and following close behind me. I spotted Herb car in front of the building waiting on me.

I stopped walking and turned around, putting my face so close to Larae's our noses was almost touching.

"Listen bitch, you can leak what you wanna leak, but just know it won't be pretty for you, Damiana, Trinity or her fucking baby, I'll kill all four of y'all bitch and you know I will, y'all ALL know what I'm capable of and I'm tired of having to fight you bitches, I'll result to killing all of y'all, now snitch on that shit bitch, and tell yo cousins what I said cause this ain't over, it'll never be over believe that" I said bucking up to her and then walking away. She was standing there looking spooked.