Hood Princess: 5 (Kibby)

*Herb's POV*

"You can't just be popping up at my crib, you stabbed my fucking sister Nikki what do you expect for me to say?"

I was sitting at Nikki crib, my supposed baby mama. Arguing with her bum ass.

I know this bitch baby ain't mines cause I only hit her once and I had on a condom. She crossed the line coming to my house disrespecting my family and I'm tired of her ass blowing up my phone.

"First off, yo sister dragged me out the fucking house! So the bitch got maced and stabbed! How else did you expect me to defend myself from a heavy handed bitch and I'm pregnant? Be mad at her, NOT ME" she snapped. I sighed.

"Chill on that bitch word, and maybe if you would've just fucking left you wouldn't have got dragged!" I argued back. She scoffed.

"Fuck out my house Herb! You disrespectful you must've forgot who I was! I'll get my brothers to wet yo ass up and yo punk ass sister!" She yelled.

Oh this bitch making threats?

"Bitch I'll kill you and that dumb ass baby that ain't mines and yo bitch ass brothers, so do what you gotta do and you gone have everybody crying at yall funerals, bitch don't threaten me fuck is wrong with you" I said getting up and grabbing my shit. She just sat there looking shocked.

Yeah bitch I just talked bad to yo ass.

I walked out and slammed her door hard as fuck damn near knocking it off the hinges.

Yeah I was pissed at Kay right now but I'm not gone let nobody threaten her or anybody I fuck with for that matter. 

I walked to Bibby house and just walked right in. He do that shit to me shit I do that shit too.

I ran upstairs to his room and he was knocked the fuck out. "GET UP BITCH!" I yelled in his ear. He threw a pillow at me.

"Get the fuck out" he mumbled. I laughed.

"Wake up bitch we need to hit the block, we got a new hit on us and Kay Kay" I said. That nigga jumped up quick as fuck.

"Who? What happened?" He asked putting on his shoes.

"The pregnant bitch that stabbed her tryna get her brothers to supposedly wet us, I wouldn't even be tripping if she wouldn't have threatened Kay" I said. He smacked his lips.

"I'll beat that baby out her tardy ass" he said. I laughed and dapped him.

"That's why you my nigga"

*Nika's POV*

It had been a whole week and I ain't been on the block YET.

Me and herb walk right past eachother every morning and don't say shit and I pretty much been ignoring Bibby. I already texted my apologies to the rest of them but I wasn't talking to Bibby and I wasn't apologizing first to Herb.

Didn't bother me one bit.

I was sitting on the porch with these short ass Love Pink track shorts and a love pink sports bra with my hair up and some socks. It was hot as fuck so yes .. I was half naked.

I wasn't planning on going nowhere anyway so why get cute? Nana went out of town to visit her daddy so I was lonely as shit.

I need a boyfriend 😂💯

I was just scrolling down my Instagram timeline when I came across some boosie shit. It was a picture of a girl and Bibby hugged up and the caption was "love him more everyday💕"

I pressed the bitch page and it was one of them opp ass bitches from the other side of the Chi.

Why the fuck he even over there? When he just told me about how he don't go nowhere and all this bullshit. I hate niggas.