Hood Princess: 35

*Kay's POV*
I woke up and for a second I forgot I was in my own home. Nana was gone, so she must've had Herb pick her up in the middle of the night. I love my house but I was PISSED at my mama, she's always took care of me and Herb and make sure we didn't need for nothing, but ever since she been with her new boyfriend she don't stay around long. Come home, shower, grab more clothes and she's gone for another three days. It's been a total of 6 months since she started seeing him, from my understanding, and we've never met the nigga. I understand I should be trying to get my diploma, and ima work on that. But the way she did all that was completely unnecessary. Luckily I didn't underestimate her, and already had my shit straight.

I checked my phone and I had one text from Nana saying "get a Uber to the dealership, then come to Santana house, some shit then went down"

I hopped up and threw on a black tube dress, my black fur slides and my Fendi purse with the boys strap. I called a Uber and I had til minutes til they got there. I went into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I'd shower later, I was too anxious and I had no time to waste.

Nana texting me saying some shit went down, I know she ain't gone tell me over the phone. My Uber texted that they were outside so I grabbed my phone and house keys and left.

The Uber took no time getting me to the Mercedes-Benz dealership.

I thanked the Uber and hopped out, going outside and immediately being met with a tall white man with a friendly smile.

"Hi, I'm Josh, how can I help you today?" He said, holding his hand out. I put a fake smile on. "Hello my name is Nika, I have two hours and a 3,000 down payment, what can you do for me?" I said.

*2 HOURS LATER*

I was cheesing hard as fuck as I walked out the dealership with new keys in my hand. Money really talks, and fake information too.

They had pulled my new car to the front and I wanted to cum when I seen that mf

I pressed the key fob, unlocking the doors, and hopping inside.

"This shit is niiice" I said, rubbing the creme colored interior. "I'm the shit" I said, and laughed to myself. I checked the time.

"10:12" I started up the smooth sounding engine, and sped off to Santana's.

*Narhyia's POV*
I was sitting outside of Santana house, knee bouncing up and down waiting on Kay. I was raging.

Trinity on some real get back shit tryna get Bibby killed. Now her cousin in the hospital on life support.

Shit had got crazy, and the worse part nobody knew who the niggas in the cars was that Trinity sent. But they were bold to even pull that shit.

I seen a white nice as Benz pulling up and Kay hopped out. This bitch has been clowning lately. I love my best friend she on a well deserved high horse.