Hood Princess: 27

*Bibby's POV*

It was going on 3 AM and I was headed to Damiana house. This bitch calling me over here this late to come get her and take her to a hotel for the night cause her and her mama got into it.

I was wondering if her Mama told her about me and Kenya yet. I doubt it cause she wouldn't have called me.

As sad as it is, I'm taking Damiana to the hotel Kay Kay and me just left.

Speaking of Kay, words can barely describe how she just made me feel. I know she only let me do all that cause she was drunk but she loved every second of it and I did too.

It's hard to say this but .. I think I'm just done with Damiana period. I can't take the drama and plus Kay can't stand her and my loyalty is wit her. I don't know where my head is after tonight but I know I feel real good about my gifts to Kay. She a real life princess in my eyes. A strong one at that.

I don't know why she got me soft like this, maybe it's her sex cause that shit was bomb as fuck 😕 she put it on a real nigga.

I pulled up to Dami house to see her and her moms outside boxing it out like a mf. Fists was flying, hair was being pulled and yanked. They looked dumb as hell. I hopped out the car without even turning it off.

"AYE! CHILL THAT SHIT OUT" I yelled, running to break it up. I pulled Dami off her mama hair and picked her up, carrying her to the car. 

"AND DONT BRING THAT BITCH BACK" her mama yelled. I sighed and pushed her in the passenger seat, slamming the door. I went to the drivers side, hopping in and speeding off.

I'm so tired of this lame shit.

~~~~~~~

*Nika's POV*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYYY!!" I heard before even opening my eyes. I looked up to see my Mom standing in front of me, holding up another Gucci purse that looked stuffed with hella shit. I lifted up, a headache hitting me instantly. Ugh hangovers.

"Thank you moms" I said taking the bag from her, looking into it.

Money.. a matching wallet.. candy.. keys.

Keys.. wait keys??

I pulled the keys out. "Mama, don't tell me.." I said, she was smiling hard as hell at me. I hopped up and ran full speed out the house to find my dream car sitting in the driveway.

I screamed in excitement

"MOMMMYYY YOU DIDNT" I screamed. She jumped up and down in excitement with me. "I love you so much thank you mommy!!" I yelled.

I was happy as shit. This has just officially topped off my birthday.

I got a car 😝😝