Hood Princess: 22

*Nika's POV*

The week went by pretty quick. it was now Friday and I just wasn't up for dealing with school today. I was Hella annoyed.

it's pretty much been a slow week. I ain't spoke to Durk again after that bs he pulled. still ain't found out who Ole boy was that looked like Chris.

every time I think about it I get chills. it was so weird it was like I was standing in front of my love again.

I miss him so much. I've been speaking to his cousin lately, Tamiya, the one who was there that night. she found me on Instagram and DM'D me and asked how I was doing. we have small talk nothing major.

she stopped replying to me after I asked her did Chris have a brother. it was Hella weird, who wouldn't answer that question?

Everything just kept getting weirder. and Trinity's big ass just get bigger everyday. every time I look at her I wanna knock fire from her ass. when that baby drop it's a done deal.

she ain't been saying shit to me lately but if she think this over she got another thing coming. this bitch then tried me and my family too much. on a good note, my birthday in 5 days 😌

I got up and took a quick shower and threw on a Love Pink sweat suit with my all pink Puma's. I curled my hair Hella tight then brushed it out. I grabbed my black MK purse and my phone and shit and went downstairs.

my mom was gone but Herb ass was sleep on the couch. Him and Nana been getting into it a lot lately but instead of putting her out his place she putting him out his own place 😭😩😩

I smacked him in his head. "wake up goofy" I said. he groaned. "da fuck you waaaant, I'm tired as shit I ain't get in here till like 4 am yo dumb ass best friend was tryna fight me over some fucking fries I almost burnt her ass I just left" he said. I laughed.

"when I ask you this you better tell me the truth, is she pregnant??" I asked. He sat up and held his head in his hands. "honestly, I don't know, she won't take a test or go to the doctor, I think she just scared to know the truth" he said. I nodded.

"ima support her either way, I think it's a little early for her to be having a baby we haven't even graduated yet but I don't care ima be happy wit a Lil niece or nephew, spoiling him or her" I said. he nodded.

"whatever happens happens, I'm tied in already ion want nobody else but her, I'll be happy with her having my baby" he said.

"awwwwn" I cooed. "I love yall so much"

he rolled his eyes.

"it ain't funny, she needs to get tested, if she's not pregnant then she's just fucking crazy" he said. I laughed.

I heard a honk outside.

"who dat?" I asked. I grabbed my phone. "my ride" I said rushing out the house.

I hopped in Lionel passenger. "was sup dirty" I said. He looked fine. His dreads was freshly done and braided, he had on some Rocks wit a Gucci belt, a Gucci T-shirt and some G-Fazos. Dirty fine 😍

"Lil girl you got one more time to call me dirty" he said, pulling off headed to the hell hole we all call school. I laughed.

"whatever, you got some weed?" I asked. I pointed to his glove department. I pulled out his weed and back wood and started rolling it. I just been getting high as fuck lately I don't be caring about shit.

but still won't no amount if drugs make me stop thinking about Chris. I miss him so much I think about him every single day.

I just wish I would've got to know him more. I wonder if he knew Trinity was pregnant.. ugh make me sick just thinking bout it. Having a baby by dirty would've made me cut him off so quick G 😭 I miss his goofy ass. he prolly would've joked about the whole pregnancy.