Hood Princess: 37

*Bibby's POV*

"You always gotta leave all early" Cei said as I got up out her bed and started throwing my shit on. I laid up with her all day yesterday and all night and she still finding a way to complain about me leaving.

"Listen I got shit I got to handle, but you know Ima be back" I said, sliding my pants on and buckling my belt. "Yeah, in another two weeks" she said. I ignored her and continued putting my stuff on. "I didn't even know you liked a nigga that much to want me around like that" I said, looking at her and smirking. I was happy to see that she was fucking with a nigga like that because Cei really a bad bitch.

"c'mon now Bibby, you know wassup with us, just come back soon" she said, laying back down and getting on her phone. I walked over and kissed her forehead before grabbing the rest of my shit and heading out to the block.

I hopped in my car and sped off to Santana house. As I pulled up, Santana, Herb, LA, Kyro and Durk were all on the porch smoking. I parked and texted Kay since I haven't heard from her since shit went down over here.

Me: you good? I wanna see you

Kay Kay: I'm straight, and you will eventually

Me: Can I come over tonight?

Kay Kay: I got too much going on right now plus Nana there

Me: Damn, since when I can't be around you and Nana? I ain't even been to yo new place yet am I not invited? The fuck

Kay Kay: for one watch who the fuck you cussing at, second off I ain't ready to invite nobody over yet, let me deal with me first then I'll worry about seeing you

Me: aight whatever

I hung up in her face cause I ain't have time for her bitchy ass attitude. I did want to spend some time with her but like she said, Ima let her deal with her. I got a text, and it was her cussing me out for hanging up in her face. I put my phone in my pocket and hopped out the car.

"Wassup niggas" I said, dapping everybody up as I walked on the porch. Herb was standing in the corner of the porch not paying no attention to everybody and LA was sitting on his phone texting somebody not paying no attention either. "don't mind these bitch ass niggas, in they feelings and shit" Kyro said. "Shut up bitch nobody in they feelings" LA said without looking up from his phone.

"This nigga Herbo sipping again" Santana said, shaking his head. "Bitch he ain't my daddy fuck you Tryna snitch for" Herb said, sipping from the cup. "I thought we was done sipping nigga" I said. He scoffed and turned around. "I ain't gotta do what you niggas do all the time" he said. I ain't even say shit back because I wasn't about to deal with his girly ass attitude. He mad at the world because Nikki snitched on his dumb ass. I ain't have too much to say about the shit I just know that bitch bet not pop up again or this time IMA put some bullets in her ass.

I walked in the house and sat on the couch. I was stressed out for real and I was anxious waiting on Crystal to tell me when the coast was clear for me to go see Damiana. I was still fucked up behind the shit this bitch just did. I didn't know wanting to be with somebody else was grounds to knock somebody off. Bitches are crazy.

Cei was cool and I liked spending time with her, but I knew I was going to fuck off with Kay regardless of if I fuck with Cei or not. I mean, I didn't have to be faithful to nobody so I wasn't going to even lead Cei on like shit was finna get serious between us anytime soon.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out. To my surprise, it was Crystal texting.

Crystal: tonight at 11:45 PM, 15 minutes before my shift ends you need to be here, there will be no cameras on the whole floor plus elevators and you'll have full access with a guess key card until 12:00 AM so you'll need to be fast, don't get caught Bibby