Hood Princess: 19 (Confusion)

*Nika's POV*

I was sitting in Durk passenger, that nigga was in the store and he was taking forever. I had changed clothes but I just put on some simple shit.

I was highly irritated cause we was going to the plaza. I specifically said I ain't wanna go there. They don't listen to me though.

Nothing good come outta the plaza though.

Finally Durk bucket head ass came out the store.

"Took you long enough" I said. He smacked his lips.

"Shut yo ass up" he said, pulling off. I checked my phone and I had a text from Lionel.

Lionel 😏: what you on?

Me: movies with my brothers, wassup?

Lionel 😏: you going to the plaza?

Me: unfortunately

Lionel 😏: I'm already out here

Me: so what you tryna imply?

Lionel 😏: I want you to be my date

Me: I don't know Lionel that's a big risk, last nigga that was seen with me got jumped, I don't wanna get you hurt

Lionel 😏: ain't no nigga touching me I don't leave the house without my 40

Me: aight I guess, but you gotta meet my brothers

Lionel 😏: coo I'm in front of the movie see you

"Who you texting?" Durk asked tryna look at my phone. I mugged TF out of him.

"Stay out my phone bitch" I said. He laughed. "You better watch yo mouth" he said. I leaned back. "Or what?" I asked.

"Or Ima put my dick in it" he said. I laughed hella hard. "You a fucking bop" i said. We pulled up to the plaza where Herb, Kyro, Nana, Santana and Bibby was standing.

"Aye what up bastards" I said. Nana had on some little ass shorts.

"What are thoooose" I said tryna pull em down. She laughed and pushed me. "Ya brother like em" she said turning around and twerking. I laughed.

"Goofy ass"

I hugged Herb and dapped the rest of em. We was like 5 minutes away from the theater. We started walking and these niggas was clowning every bitch that walked by.

"Why she got on them fucking fubu's?" Herb said. He said it loud af and pointed at her shoes. She looked at him and mugged TF outta him.

We all laughed. They goofy.

We got to the movie and I seen Lionel standing there typing on his phone. Before I could walk up to em Santana loud ass "aw shit my nigga L Thizzle, wassup dude" he said dapping Lionel. I was confused.

I pushed him out the way and hugged Lionel. He laughed. "Wassup ma" he said.

"How y'all know each other?" Santana asked. "School Nosey ass" I said.

"Aw you sleep this my lil nigga from around the way, he used to hang with Jojo and Mouse, what happened with that anyway?" He said to Lionel. Lionel shrugged.

"We still coo, just don't be hugging the block like I used to" he said. Santana nodded and we all walked in the movies.

"You gone introduce me to yo friend?" Herb asked walking in between me and Lionel.

"Lionel this is Herb my brother and Herb this my friend Lionel" I said. Herb sized him up like a mf.

"What you want with my sister?" He said to Lionel. Lionel didn't look intimidated but he should be. No matter how skinny herb is he will kick his ass.