Hood Princess: 7 (From good to bad to..better?)

*Nika's POV*
Chris pulled up to the plaza and it was people everywhere. I mean every damn where.

The plaza is basically just another function every weekend.

He got out and came to my side to let me out. I got out and he shut the door behind me. "Now listen, we out here to kick it together, don't let nobody fuck this night up for us" he said. I folded my arms.

"Where is your girlfriend? All this time you been spending with me and yo bitch ain't noticed?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Don't worry about her" he said. I rolled my eyes as we walked down the sidewalk.

"Okay but if she come at me wrong cause you a hoe, don't get mad if I lay her ass out" I said laughing. He slightly shoved me.

"I ain't no hoe" he said smiling, showing off his golds with his dreads hanging over his face.

"Last time I checked, if you mess with somebody else while you got a girlfriend or a boyfriend, that makes you a hoe" I said.

He looked me up and down. "Then you a hoe! Don't you fuck with Lil Bibby?" He asked. My eyes widened. "Who the hell told you that?" I asked.

He laughed. "You know these Chiraq streets be talking" he said. I scoffed.

"Well if the streets gone talk then they need to talk about shit that's TRUE, I don't fuck with Bibby that is my brothers bestfriend, nothing more" I lied. Me and Bibby was really nobody's business and I don't plan on letting nobody know that there's ANYTHING going on between us.

And Bibby is a hoe so why should I claim him and he ain't claiming me? I'm not gone look stupid for a soul.

"Brothers bestfriend my ass, but whatever" he said as we walked in the movie theater. "Why the fuck you even worried like you ain't got a bitch" I said as we approached the counter to buy our tickets.

"That's different, cause I don't love her" he said as he bought our tickets. I didn't respond.

What the fuck make him think I love BIBBY? I mean I got love for him but I ain't into all that love shit. Bibby is a player and I refuse to let him play me. He ain't popping like that.

"You drunk" I said as Chris got our tickets and we walked up to the concession stand. "Nah man it's true, I don't love that girl but I like her a lot, I think she fly and cool at times but she ain't all that, she annoying mostly and clingy" he said.

I rolled my eyes. I would never be this nigga girlfriend cause I'll beat the fuck out of him if he talked bad about me to another bitch 💯💯💯💯

"You a goofy" I said shaking my head. I checked my phone but there was no new notifications. "You just hating on her cause you wanna be my girlfriend lowkey" he said. I threw my head back and busted out laughing.

"Pussyyyyyyy I wouldn't be yo girlfriend cause you a damn thot, and I'm not jealous of a bitch that's getting treated like a damn clown, stop tweaking with me boy" I said mugging the fuck out of him as we approached the counter.

"My girl got it good pimp, she getting money AND good dick and she got a fine ass nigga, just cuz I ain't up under her every five seconds don't mean shit player" he said. The boy behind the counter was was looking at us. I was about to respond to Chris until I got a good look at the boy behind the counter.

He was tall and bright skinned with a taper that was naturally curly and some chin hairs that was barely there. He was adorable 😻 I could tell he was a Hollywood lil nigga. No tattoos, no golds and he working at a movie theater.