Hood Princess: 10 (from bad to WORSE)

*Bibby's POV*

I woke up laying next to Dami in her big ass bed. I was with her all night after I left that stupid ass hospital, Kay really pissed me off.

I got up and threw my pants and my shirt on. I gotta get back to the block and freshen up and take a shower and shit.

Not to get nothing confused, Dami is this lil chick I been messing with for like two years now. She live in the suburbs in this big ass house with her Mama. She a young chick, her and Kay the same age. She got everything a nigga need.

Money. This bitch had BANK. and plus I like this chick a lot, or otherwise i wouldn't be messing with her.

"Damn you ugly" she said waking up and laughing. She goofy as hell, she remind me of Kay Kay too damn much. "girl shut yo ass up, get up and take me home" I said. She hopped up and threw on some sweats, a t shirt and some Jordans and grabbed her keys and we was out.

When we pulled up to Santana house it was CRACKING. Everybody was out. Only nigga missing was Herb.

"ima call you later ma" i said kissing her cheek and hopping out the car. "Wassup ugly ass niggas" I said hopping on Santana porch. "Nigga you the ugly one, ole pretty boy head ass" LA said. I laughed.

"Nigga shut up, what you niggas on today?" I asked.

"Going to pick up Herb, you riding?"

*Nika's POV*

I was sitting on Durk living room floor on my Macbook. I made him go get some of my shit to last me here for atleast a week. He the only person I trust right now besides Nana and Herb. Im kinda iffy about everybody right now.

Nana was laying on the couch, slumped.

Durk wasn't here of course. When he came and got us this morning he just dropped us off here and left, he went to the block of course.

Im still pissed about this ugly shit under my eye and best believe I'm catching good ones with Chris dusty ass girlfriend. Well Ex-girlfriend i guess. Ion know if this nigga was lying about dropping her or not but I hope so, thats the only way he'll ever get to talk to me again is if this musty bitch is out the picture.

Even after all that shit, my nails was cute as fuck still.

My phone buzzed and it was Bibby texting me.

Bibby: wya? we gotta talk

Me: about?

Bibby: all this shit you going through, and what i said to you

Me: ion wanna talk to you. lose my number

Bibby: dude where the fuck are you

Me: im not telling you bitch, now FOH. quit texting me before i gas yo dumb ass up

Bibby: watch yo fucking mouth wtf you on lil bro

Me: im not yo fucking lil bro bitch. like i said, quit texting me

Bibby: you then lost yo fucking mind ON FOLKS, where the fuck are you? I'm On my way!

Me: im not fucking telling you. I don't wanna see you or talk to you or none of y'all. lose my number on my OG you a goofy ass nigga, don't you got bitches in red cars to attend to like you been doing?

Bibby: you petty on the gang. fuck you then

Me: FUCK YOU TOO BITCH IDGAF

He started texting me long ass paragraphs about how I'm disrespectful and all this other yada bullshit but i ignored it. Like i fucking said, i don't want to talk to him! I'm not telling nobody where we are either.