Hood Princess: 6 (New beginnings)

*Nika's POV*

I jumped up out of my sleep with sweat dripping from my face and neck. My heart was beating extremely fast and I was trying to catch my breathe.  

"You okay?" Bibby asked. I looked over realizing he was still here. I held my chest. 

"No" I said getting out the bed and pacing my room. "What's wrong?"  He asked. I ignored him and walked out my room and going to Herb's room.  He was sleep.

I slowly picked up his phone and tried to walk out the room but bibby big brick wall ass was right there.

"The hell you doing?" He asked snatching Herb phone. "GIVE IT THE FUCK BACK" I yelled. He held it up so I couldn't reach it.

"What the fuck are yall doing" herb said waking up. I quickly turned around.

"You were planning on participating in a hit tonight?" I asked.

"Why you worried? It's my business, not yours" he said as Bibby handed him his phone.

"Look, even though we not on good terms right now you still my blood fucking brother and I love you to death and I don't wanna see you make the wrong move" I said. He walked up to my face.

"How'd you even know?" He asked. "I had a damn dream that you got killed last night! And it was because you was in on a hit with some dangerous ass people" I said. He mugged tf out me.

"You telling me you in here because of a dream?" He asked looking me up and down. "Get out my room and stay out my fucking business" he said.

I scrunched my face up and mugged him. I nodded and pushed Bibby out my way, going back to my room and slamming the door. I locked my door and sat on my bed. I was hot man.

Who the FUCK do he think he is? I'm tryna help him and he doing me like this? k.

I heard a knock on my door and I knew it was Bibby. I was irritated and I didn't wanna talk to him.

He need to learn how to stay out me and my BROTHER business nobody fucking asked him.

I ignored his frequent knocking and got my clothes out. I grabbed a towel and opened the door and he was standing looking down at me.

I just pushed him out my way and went to the bathroom and slammed and locked the door.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and took a long shower. I put my robe on and went back to my room. Bibby was laying on my bed playing on his phone.

"Get the fuck out so I can get dressed" I said. He just looked me up and down and didn't move. I rolled my eyes and dropped my robe.

I put on my underwear and shit and I put on a white tight fitting dress that had the slits on the sides and barely came pass my underwear (😂) a jean jacket and my all white G-Fazo's. I sat at my vanity and curled my whole head and surprisingly it was quick.

I got up and grabbed my MK bag. "Where are you going with that little ass dress on?" Bibby asked. I laughed. "I'm going to mind my damn business like you should be doing" I said about to leave but he grabbed my arm softly.

"Don't have a damn attitude" he said. I snatched away from him. "I'm going to the damn beauty salon if you must know" I said rolling my eyes and walking downstairs.

I got my phone out my purse  and texted Chris saying I was ready.

I know I said I wasn't gone fuck with him but that nigga be trickin big time. He bout to pay to get my hair done 😛😛😛☺️

I heard a honk and I went outside and hopped in Chris passenger seat. "Wassup" he said speeding off.

"What it is" I said pulling a stack of money out my purse, counting it.