Hood Princess: 34

*Narhyia's POV*

I woke up next to Herb to the sound of my phone PINGING OUT OF CONTROL. he was still sound asleep cause his ugly goofy ass is a deep sleeper.

I unlocked my phone to see hella texts of screenshots and calls from Kay Kay. I opened one of the texts which was a screen shots of the local news report from 6 Am this morning.

"19 YEAR OLD MAN FOUND DEAD IN HOTEL BATHROOM, POLICE HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF A MURDER"

I hopped up out of bed and quietly left the room, shutting the door and going to sit on the couch. I checked all my socials and notifications and EVERYBODY was talking about Lionel's "suicide"

I laughed, feeling achieved. I'm a horrible person I know ima need to pray so hard after this but lord knows he had it coming. They're ruling it a suicide because of how I laid everything out to look. Putting the ID in plain sight and wiping clean any finger prints or anything else that would trace them back to me. They can check the cameras but that does no justice. I have people in that department too.

I called Kay Kay.

Kay Baby❄️💯 : BITCH WHY THE FUCK IS LIONEL DEAD, IM SO FUCKING CONFUSED

Me: why you even questioning it? He deserved it

Kay baby ❄️💯 : bitch I know but who the FUCK could've got to him before me? Some shit ain't sitting right with this one

Me: who's to say he ain't have hella beef in the streets, you ain't know that man like that

Kay baby❄️💯: I mean, the night we fucked in the car he did have hella shit going on I don't know niggas could've came after em but how the fuck would they get in his hotel? Police keep screaming suicide but I know a murder when I see one I then put bitches down myself

Me: *sighs* girl, let it go, he's gone now no more questioning why the suckas is dying, that's one up for us, now me and my man was sleeping I'd like to continue doing that, see you later bitch

I hung up. I sighed a big sigh of relief. Kay Kay ass is a lil too smart for me. I ain't trying to hide shit from nobody but I'm forced to hide this AND my next move from EVERYBODY. Even Herb.

I felt helpless laid up in that hospital watching everybody I love be out here on the streets fighting a war without me. My man in this shit, my brothers AND my best friend.

Ima make sum shake behind them and I ain't done yet

*Bibby's POV*

I woke up and looked around, forgetting where I was for a minute.

I adjusted my eyes and lifted up.

Fuck

I forgot my ass was drunk last night after leaving Kay Kay party and came to one of my old bitches house, Kaydencei (Kay-Den-Say) or Cei. I used to fuck wit her back in school days, fucked her a couple times, but we never got serious. I just so happen to had been texting her the last couple days, and on some drunk horny shit came to this bitch apartment last night. She ain't live too far from Lamron.