Hood Princess: 2 ( Day in the life)

*Nika's POV*

I woke up to the sound of pots banging and the smell of bacon. Ooh mama cooking yaaasss.

I hopped out my bed and checked my phone. I had 1 message from Nana and a missed call from Kyro. I went to Herb room to see his laying down on his phone.

"get the FUCK up!" I yelled jumping on his bed. "Fuck out my room" he said pushing me off.

"Whatever nigga, what's the move today?" I asked. He threw the covers off hisself and got up. "I don't know what YO moves is, Ima be on the block all day" he said.

"Nigga what you mean MY moves? I'm doing whateva you doing, quit fronting G" I said. He shrugged. "Do what you want"

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face and took a shower. When I got out I went to my room and put on some Rocks, a polo t shirt and my OVO 9's. I flat ironed my weave which took roughly about 30 minutes. This 26 inches ain't no joke hoe.

I grabbed my phone and charger and threw it in my purse and went downstairs to see nobody there. Damn so everybody left me?

It was food on the counter but I wasn't even hungry no more. I called Herb but he sent me to voicemail. I called Kyro back.

Kyro💪🏽😈: wassup sis?

Me: wassup, herb witchu?

Kyro💪🏽😈: nah I'm not on the block but I'll be in like a hour, where you posted?

Me: home, this nigga left me and now not answering I'm bouta just call Nana I'm not going nowhere by myself

Kyro💪🏽😈: one

I hung up and texted Nana to walk over here ASAP. She said aight so I just ate some food to kill time cause this bitch be taking forever. I got on Twitter and made a few tweets.

@nlmbKAY_: out with my bruvas today 💪🏽💪🏽

@nlmbKAY_: my bestfriend taking all day 😒

@nlmbKAY_: RIP to all my fallen soldiers, I ain't forgot about yall 👼🏽😽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

"BITCH WASSUP!" Nana yelled busting in the front door. This bitch is extra.

"After a got damn hour" I said getting up

"After a got damn hour" I said getting up. "Bitch I was getting dressed when you texted me, chill out" she said.

I grabbed my purse. "Let's go" I said grabbing my key. "Where we going shawty? I need to borrow my moms whip?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Nigga we going to the block" I said. We left out the house and started heading for Santana house. It was hot as shit outside and I did not have time to sweat out this good ass flat iron I did.

Soon as we got to Santana house I seen all my brothers on his porch smoking. Including herb.

"Why would you leave me? Fucking faggot" I said smacking herb on his head. "Hit me again and see won't I cave yo dumb ass" he said. I smacked him again and ran in the house.