Clarification

A/N

I've done a bit of research regarding updates, and I'm making this just to be clear on how these changes will affect the characters in this book and how I will write them.

If I missed anything, please let me know.

Kokona

- I understand that she is now part of the Drama Club, but since I wrote this book before that change, the Kokona you read about here is still part of the Cooking Club.

- I will address this in a future chapter I have planned and change her clubs accordingly.

- Though because of this, Kokona wouldn't have gotten her choice of hairstyle from Kizana, the purple twin drills style has always been hers. As it should be >:(

- Kokona will fight off anyone who dares hurt Saki, but I don't think I'll be needing to use that info.

- Her real name is Kokona Harukawa and will refer to her as such if the situation calls for it.

- I didn't see any reason why she would remove the "wa" from her surname though, but we'll just say she did it to protect her identity when she engages in compensated dating.

Saki

- Similar to Kokona, Saki will fight off anyone who dares try to hurt her best friend, but again, I have no intentions in using this info.

- A lot of her changes mostly involve her in-game appearance. The most I'll probably do about this is mention her new Cooking Club accessories in passing.

- Aside from that, the only other change worth mentioning is her name being Saki Mayuzumi. I don't really know why she would change her name. I might make something up if I really can't see any more stuff about it.

Pippi

- Not much has changed for her really. But Miyuki and the AR game that she plays along with the members of the "Gaming Club" might be mentioned in a future chapter.

- Her real name is Pippi Osafune based on the wiki.

Osana

- One way or another, Raibaru will be mentioned. I might actually even edit Osana's part in previous chapters to make them already friends before you meet her, but I'm not entirely sure I want to do that.

- If I do end up editing earlier chapters to include Raibaru, I will let y'all know.

- Her new "Lovestruck" personality will be involving you. While I have no plans in having her witness a murder in this book (maybe), in the case that she does, she will run and tell you instead of Senpai.

- Osana's cat and her stalker will be mentioned in a future chapter.

Musume

- Once again, I wrote this book before major updates were done to her, aka her being a bully. The only time I ever addressed her new friends was in the Break Up and Getting Back Together chapters.

- Because you started dating her before the bullies were implemented, or in ths case, transferred to Akademi, she will not be friends with them nor condone their actions.

- Ever since dating you, you had patiently taught her to be more compassionate and realize that her actions do have consequences. Because of this, while she will still have an "I'm better than everyone else" attitude, she will not resort to bullying or gossip.

- The friends she will have in this book is Kokona's friend group, as per her Social Butterfly status back then.

- She will still smoke as per her old task for the player, but unless I need to explicitly write that she's in need of cigarettes or is having withdrawal, this will hardly be mentioned.

- Though I will not describe her appearance in sheer detail, I will be keeping her new drip, that shit fire. We'll just say the blue jacket around Musume's waist is yours.

- Her real name is Mutsumi Rokuda, while Musume Ronshaku is just an unsavory nickname. While I did mention that she will be nicer after dating you, the fact still stands that she's a loanshark's daughter, so I will be keeping Musume's nickname.

Info

[static]

- There isn't much information about her (surprise surprise), however I did find something out that will definitely be in a future chapter.

Oka

- Sadly there's nothing new about Oka :(