When She's Drunk

A/N
Basically a chapter where your girlfriend gets drunk, because our society nowadays makes alcohol available for almost everyone -_-

Kokona

Promiscuos Drunk

Whenever she gets more than one bottle of alcohol, prepare to say goodbye to your usually sweet girlfriend, and hello to a sexual predator.

She would do her best to seduce you, you figured it was because of the compensated dating thing, but either way, you try so hard to resist.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you give in the moment she blows in your ear.

Saki

Sleepy Drunk

She wasn't much of a drinker, that's for sure.

One shot and she falls to the floor, completely unconcious with her butt sticking up.

Pretty ironic for someone with the same name as an alcoholic beverage.

Pippi

Flirty Drunk

She would drink, get drunk, then try to flirt with you.

She would often use lines, such as:

"Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?"

"Something tells me you're sweet, can I have a sample?"

And "All those curves, and me with no brakes."

Osana

In Denial Drunk

Sober or not, she was still a Tsundere.

Whenever she got drunk, she would deny it at all cost, even if she stumbles and slurs, she still says she's not drunk.

Musume

Reckless Drunk

When she got drunk, she would first start suggesting things, like crashing her dad's car into a tree, or breaking all the furniture in her home.

After a few more drinks, she would eventually start breaking things, starting from small glasses and plates, to vases and mirrors, and whenever you try to stop her, she only responds with,

"I'm r-rich.... I c-can replace all that."

You'd be lucky if she passes out immediately.

Info

Clumsy Drunk

She's always careful with her work, is always organized, and never played around often.

That's her when she's sober.

Add a little alcohol, and you'll get an Info-chan that has completely forgotten how to walk, or even stand.

When she gets drunk, she would fall all over the place, which always makes you laugh, it's pretty ironic to see your usually serious girlfriend turn into a human domino.

Oka

Affectionate Drunk

Oka can be very shy about her emotions, even around the people she loved and cared for, she wasn't the expressing type.

But that changes once she falls under the spell of alcohol.

She would cling onto you, hug you, snuggle you, kiss your entire face, tell you how much she loves you, and how she's so lucky to have you.

You loved the affection, but would rather prefer her shy self.