First Date

Kokona

You and Kokona spent your first date in her kitchen, she was teaching you how to cook, a skill that you would probably need sometime soon.

But you, not knowing a single thing she was saying, made a complete mess in the small room and almost burned your apron.

At the end of the day, you were both covered in flour, batter, and random spices, laughing your butts off, highly considering take out.

(no offense to those who can cook.)

Saki

Your first date was pretty normal, you just went to the mall, watch her gawk and try things you knew she wouldn't buy because it was too expensive, and stuffed your faces in the food court.

You two then went home, ending up buying nothing.

You did get her a penguin plushie though, how romantic.

Pippi

Games.

Games.

And MORE Games.

From the old classic retro games, to the new sci-fi first person shooters.

You two literally owned the arcade and spent all day trying to beat each other's scores no matter what game it was.

*cough* TherewasaWreckitRalphreference *cough*

Osana

Her slight hot-headedness inspired your first date.

Going to the beach!

You two spent half the day playing in the sand, getting in the water as she attempted to swim with you, and eating popsicles.

You also kept complimenting her two piece bikini which made her blush madly and call you all kinds of "BAKA!"

Musume

You expected her to drag you to a fancy shmancy restaurant or something, but no, it was definitely not a fancy restaurant.

You found yourself sitting awkwardly still as you half smiled half cringed at Musume's singing.

Yep, she had taken you to a karaoke bar, and god did you want to beat yourself to death with a mic.

Too harsh?

Info

After jaw-dropping at the sight of your never before seen girlfriend, -because she never bothered to do a face reveal before-, she took you...

Stalking :)

You spent the dead of the night trespassing into houses and gathering information, you knew that it was wrong to do so, but somehow had fun.

You ended up walking home together, hand in hand, and laughing like the maniacs you are.

Oka

You had taken her to an ice skating rink (without all the dead fish) and taught her how to skate.

It wasn't easy of course, since she kept falling in all directions, although, the little squeaks she made and the way she gripped at you was hella adorable.

Despite the fact that she kept falling and practically turned into a cat trying to walk on ice, she still had fun, but had proposed the both of you go to a resonable place next time.

Like a haunted house.

A/N
If you google "Ice skating rink Japan" you'll see what I mean about the fish.