Sabo, the ghostly revolutionary.

Sabo felt someone shake his shoulder and looked up to see Koala. She had a puffy look on her face, "Somethin happen?" Sabo said as he rubbed his eyes. Koala shook her head, "Not that I know of, Dragon is at our base though, requesting a meeting." Sabo frowned, "That's a pretty likely indicator that something happened." Koala shrugged, "Not saying you're wrong, but I think you should finish the paperwork you just slept on."

Sabo grimaced, "Yea, yea just do what you were doing." Koala grinned before walking off. Probably to teach some of the newer revolutionaries Fish-Man karate. No one really expects the Fish-Man karate teacher to be a human, much less a girl. But Sabo roots for her and the people who refuse to learn are really missing out.

Sabo had actually tried to learn but eventually found out that it just was not for him. He's better with Dragons technique anyway.

Sabo grabbed his pencil before looking through his papers, he was halfway done it seems. Sabo frowned at the puddle of drool on the paper, with a sigh Sabo grabbed the paper and threw it out. He'll just restart that one.

Sabo felt a twist in his stomach, suddenly he was very aware of the fact Dragon was at his base. Either something really bad happened or something good happened. Don't get Sabo wrong he'd like it if Dragon would just visit to visit, but that's just not the man Dragon is.

A great contrast between Luffy and his father.

Sabo scribbled through the rest of the papers pretty quickly, they were just simple reports he had to be aware about, in Koala's words anyway.  Sabo scratched his head before standing up. Sabo stretched before walking out of his designated room.

It's his job after all, being the Chief of Staff. He doesn't really know why Dragon made the conclusion that he was fit for the role. What Sabo doesn't understand is why Dragon would go after him, and not even his own son. Though maybe Dragon knows Luffy just won't sit still long enough to do anything related to paperwork.

Koala waved at Sabo as he passed by, he was going to find Dragon to see whatever the problem was. The walk was short due to the base he is currently stationed at not being large. The base that was over at Alabasta was currently vacant with the war going on.

Sabo didn't even need to knock on the door before a gruff voice said "Come in."

Sabo opened the door it seemed it was only Dragon in the room at the moment. "What're you doing here?" Dragon nodded for Sabo to sit down, that's a good start, usually means it's not something to really worry about.

"I spoke to Whitebeard, he wants to establish boundaries, a sort of alliance." Sabo nodded. "That's good, we were already tiptoeing around that man and his crew." Dragon simply nodded. "I want you to come with me, it would be you holding relations after all." Sabo nodded, before leaning forward in his seat. "When and where?"

Dragon made no movement but replied, "We head to Fish-Man island in 2 days, to be early." Sabo sighed, he got his answer but not the direct one, "What? Scared I'll tell Koala?" Dragon shook his head. "You are dismissed." Sabo frowned before shaking his head. "Yea, yea."

Sabo had been deemed somewhat unreliable since the whole Ace incident. He will never forgive Ace for that.

Sabo made his same trip over to his room again. Koala looked over and grinned. "You look excited." Sabo sighed, "quite the opposite, as much as I love the ray of sunshine that Dragon is, he's a real pain in the ass." Koala snickered, "He's just a real princess isn't he?" Sabo frowned.

Koala rolled her eyes, "It's your fault, you told Ace about Dragon." Sabo frowned, "How was I supposed to know Ace planned on fighting him. Koala grinned, "Well as his brother you should have known, and besides Ace gave him a real run of his money." Sabo rubbed his temples "And gave everyone present a damn headache." Koala didn't reply, instead she went back to the group of revolutionaries she was training.