Reunion!

"Marco!" Thatch yelled as he waved his arms. Marco raised an eyebrow, "Shouldn't you be working on dinner, yoi?" Thatch frowned before shaking his head. "Don't worry about it." Marco rolled his eyes, if he didn't worry about it they might not have dinner at the scheduled time. "Whatever, what do you want, yoi?" Thatch grinned, "Fish-Man island is in view I thought I'd be nice and tell you." Marco nodded, "I guess it was thoughtful, yoi."

"Go work on dinner, yoi." Marco said as he walked out of his room he was trying to get some sleep in before he had to deal with the revolutionaries, but you can only ask for so much apparently. Thatch gasped dramatically before waving his arms around, "Well a thank you would have been appreciated!"

Marco clicked his tongue in response.

Thatch frowned before mumbling "Ace would have been thankful." Marco looked at Thatch with a raised eyebrow, "That reminds me, what is he gonna do now?" Thatch looked at Marco, "I dunno, what do you mean?"

Marco motioned to Thatch to follow before speaking again, "Ace said he'd leave when we'd get to Fish-Man island." Thatch gasped before shaking his head. "What?! He can't just leave now!" Marco shrugged, "I like him too, but we can't just force him to stay here, yoi." Thatch didn't reply but he crossed his arms.

Before Marco could pester Thatch more about dinner Thatch was running in a random direction. Marco sighed before stretching out his back.

"Yo! Ace! Where are you?" Thatch yelled using his hands as an amplifier. Thatch was relieved to see Ace appear not too far from him. "Ace!" Ace raised an eyebrow, "What?" Thatch looked Ace up and down, "You're leaving? I mean the boat once we get to Fish-Man island?" Ace nodded slowly. "Yea, I figured I could have a better chance at stealing a boat." Thatch frowned, "You know what I'm worried about!"

Ace shrugged, "I do." Before Thatch could continue he stopped as Ace looked at something with a raised eyebrow. Thatch turned and it was a revolutionary ship.

"Is that a revolutionary ship?" Ace finally said. Thatch nodded, "Right, you used to be a revolutionary." Ace nodded slowly. "That's not an ordinary revolutionary boat." Thatch nodded. Thatch was about to speak but stopped short, he didn't know if he was allowed to tell Ace why they were on Fish-Man island in the first place.

"That's the boat Dragon rides." Thatch stopped looking for Marco among the crowd of pirates and back at Ace. "Doesn't Dragon keep that information disclosed?" Ace looked at Thatch with a raised eyebrow. "Disclosed?" Thatch shook his head, "Doesn't matter." Thatch looked at Ace and saw a perplexed expression, his eyebrows furrowed.

"There's where you went boy!" A sudden voice sounded behind them. Ace flinched slightly while Thatch turned and grinned at Whitebeard. "Yo! Just who I hoped to pop up!" Whitebeard looked at Thatch with a raised eyebrow. Thatch looked at Whitebeard with a serious expression, "Can we tell him?" Thatch asked as he shrugged towards Ace.

Whitebeard hummed in response. "Of the revolutionaries?" Thatch nodded.

Ace frowned, he didn't like to be kept out of stuff. His frustrations were dwindled by the understanding that, this was not his boat, nor was he even a member of the crew.

"I don't see why not, as he is here." Whitebeard said with a gruff voice. Thatch was about to speak, most likely to explain and give Ace some answers, but Whitebeard spoke instead.

"We are having a meeting with the revolutionaries, none other than Dragon had called me to arrange the meeting." Ace bit his tongue to keep himself from saying a rude remark.

"Do you know who else is going to be attending?" Ace finally asked. Whitebeard nodded, "I don't know any names, but I believe the instructor of Fish-man karate, a commander was going to come, but they have another problem they got busy with. And lastly, the Chief of Staff."