16. Trust issues.

I was sitting on the couch next to Kevin, my legs bent sideways under me.
His arm was hanging over my shoulder and forced me to lean into him.
The position felt comfortable for me, so I didn't do anything about it.
Iris was on the ground between his legs.
Her back rested against the couch and she had pulled up her knees to rest her head on them.
Both of us had been quiet all day, yesterday's events were still fresh in both our memories.
Kevin was watching a sports game, my focus was by his hand that rested on my boob.
He wasn't doing anything with it but I knew that could change any minute.

I thought back about yesterday.
About what Iris did...
Was... forced to do...
It was still confusing for me.
Kevin had done so much to me but so far it had only been Kevin.
I could still pretend it was part of some twisted form of love or something.
But now he had forced someone else on me, what's to stop him from doing that again?
Or worse... what if he invites his friends over to... to...
I mean he already tied me up once with the risk of them finding me.
What if they had found me?
What would they have done to me?
I may have forgotten or pushed it really far away in the back of my mind, but I'm still his prisoner.
He kidnapped me, pulled me out of my own world.
Locked me up here, in his twisted fantasy.
It's always what he wants, never what I want.
I didn't want this, I still don't want this... do I?
It's scary, it's really scary he made me cum from something like that.
What does that say about me?

I froze the moment I felt Kevin move.
Stuck in my own mind I didn't register what happened around me.
Is he... is he going to do something to me?

A smack on my thigh snapped me out of it.

"Hey! Pay attention, I said go grab me another beer. I don't want to miss anything from the game."

Frightened I looked up at him with big teary eyes and quickly got up.

"Y-yes K-Kevin, right away."

I ignored the funny look he gave me and rushed to the kitchen to grab his beer.
At the fridge I noticed my hands were shaking.
Calm down, if you drop his drink he's going to punish you, just calm down.
I tried to compose myself before I walked back.
Just be a good girl, a good girl and he won't punish you.
He only pushes your boundaries at a punishment.
Back in the room I saw that Iris had moved on all fours and was eating popcorn of the ground, having to use only her mouth.
Popcorn Kevin was throwing at her one by one for his amusement.
Kevin's jeans were unbuckled, his belt was no longer on his waist but in his hand.
A clear threat to Iris to do what he desired or else.
I watched the tears in her eyes, her tongue sticking out of her mouth to help her pick up the little snacks.
Her tongue... the one that was on my body yesterday.
The one that did things to me I still don't understand.
A movement from Kevin had my eyes dart to him again, the dreaded center of my current world.
It was hard to control the flash of fear that was rushing through my limbs when I saw the look he gave Iris.
It was a look I had gotten a lot in my first few weeks with him, the look he had when he was thinking about how to punish me if I tried to defy him.
That look always came before him pushing me further into submission, the fear of the pain that he would inflict is still integrated in my very core.
I had to push myself towards him, telling myself the look wasn't meant for me at this moment.
Still I froze for a second when his eyes landed on me again, I saw his cold eyes turn soft again.
But it did little to lift the uneasy feeling that kept lingering in the back of my mind.
I stopped right before Kevin, slowly lifting the beer towards him, my eyes still caught in his gaze.
When I tried to hand it over to him he grabbed my wrist instead of the beer and pulled me closer.

"What's gotten into that pretty little head of yours sweetie?"

He asked while watching me intently.
A bit shaken I stared at his hand around my wrist, his grip was so firm.
Is he annoyed with me, am I in trouble?