51-Phone Restrictions

Characters:, Aizawa, Hawks, Dabi

A/n-Hi! i'm back and finally after a while i've decided to do each chapter continuing on with certain characters since so many have requested so many characters and i would want to make everyone happy upon my arrival! In the comments comment down whoever you would like to see next chapter and i will try to get them out weekly-biweekly.
The reason I had been gone was I was working on my own book and my work so i didn't want to get overwhelmed but now i have time.Thanks for the wait and i appreciate everyone who had read and supported my stories. Check out my tumblr for more fanfics and other stories in my wattpad for more!
—————————

AizawA

Of course, the older generation didn't grow up with much of phones. And a lot of them don't like their kids to be around so many phones which often results in them getting taken away, screen time, no social media in hopes of not making their kids fall toward the addiction of the modern day phone. This teacher was somewhat of that type of parent. It wasn't unusual when both of you would put all electronics away for two hours of family time wether that be watching a new show that just came out on netflix or simply having dinner and desert with each other. Even if sometimes it was just mcdonald's or another type of fast food...
It was still a valued amount of time with you and your father. And when it didn't happen, something was up.. But after the incident with Shigiraki he was found sleeping more and that meant less and less time with your father. Obviously, that made you feel upset even though he was hurt you thought your tradition would continue but for a while it stoped completely. Not a noise was heard in the house at night when he got back from work. Just you on tik tok typing away on your phone with no restrictions.

Hawks

Kiego is in the middle of a chill parent and a neglective parent. He could not come home and talk to you for two days on end but turn around and he the best dad ever known to man?? It was truly weird to live around him.
He had no phone restrictions whatsoever. You're doing shit you shouldn't be doing on your phone? Just make sure to have it done safely. Kiego doesn't belive in restricting your children to a certain extent. They are children after all they deserve to grow and prosper on their own learning their own self taught lesssons and there will be no point if you hold them from everything in the world right?

Dabi

"Ya know, one day you're going to have to look away from that death box." Dabi mumbles with a plate right next to you. A plate with three pieces of pizza for you, (surprising he could even afford pizza.)
"I do put it down, this is not a drug and i am not addicted" Y/n explains, shifting a glance over to meet his eyes who had pierced their  skin before turning back to their 'death box'. The death box itselfs focus being a game that happened to actually be pretty addicting. It barely had a reason to the game yet it proved itself to be so fun    Fun enough to shut the world out at least.
"It sure seems like you're addicted. You haven't even kept ghey conversation with me" He could be like a needy child sometimes. I mean, that's what he was after all a big baby.

You turn to him, slamming your phones roughly on the table and turn to look at him while he started to talk to you about his day and yours. These were the type of moments that were chersised between you living the nomadic lifestyle and everything with him being a Villian it was these moments where life felt simple. Without the restrictions btw.